Gamestop stories

Post'em if you got'em.

Attached: 1610300425931.png (445x428, 226.55K)

had sex at gamestop
fucking gamestop

I saw a duck once in GameStop

Attached: 1615072188809.jpg (482x619, 32.03K)

lost my virginity at gamestop when i was 11

i once gamestop

Post proofs or its fake.

i once fucked an 11 year old boy at gamestop

Attached: image_2022-03-29_174754.png (680x560, 588.65K)

I have never been to gamestop

>Cont

Attached: 1623535509589.png (521x575, 610.32K)

N...NANI!? This can't be real!

Attached: shocked-jojo.gif (498x278, 737.53K)

Worked there as a manager for about 6 years. Watched a guy shit himself while playing the PS3 kiosk - he let it fall down his leg, out of his pants, and onto the floor. There was just a fresh, fully intact (fiber loaded) log on the red carpet.
Watching the camera footage was pretty funny after the fact.
also if you have a weird gamestop manager locally and they have been there a while, most other managers have probably met him and make fun of him. it's crazy how small the GS world is and how long people stay in it

we dont have gamestop on my country

Attached: 1647809985150.jpg (576x1024, 95.89K)

Haven't been to gamestop since 2018 2bh

dont have any. it was all renting from mom and pop places and buying from zellers and superstore and futureshop a lil bit. its walmart and best buy now lol missed out and still am missing out getting from the stereotypical memeshops and boutiques

Many moons ago, I thought bronies were just a meme. Like stereotypical, how people would describe them on their looks and what not. Then one day some guy walked in with a fedora and MLP shirt and belt buckle with the likes. Smelled like what you ecpect. Not really an interesting story but weirdly didn't expect it to actually be real.

>walks straight to the guides
fucking casual

Attached: 1454933493262.jpg (343x503, 35.64K)

How much did you get paid

>Be me
>2014
>going to FUCKING GAMESTOP to buy my nephew Sonic Boom for his birthday
>overweight dude wearing swim google comes up to me and starts rambling about the "Blue Armed Bandit"
>defaces a sign
>wage slave employee sees this and comes over to lay down the law
>Fatso maces the wagie and struts out of the store
>No one at the register and I'm too white to steal
>nephew doesn't get a birthday present that year
>FUCKING GAMESTOP

it used to be good until around 2 years ago, when it still had some cheap as fuck ps2, ps3, psp, nds and wii games, it was like going to a flea market (i fucking love flea markets)
now it only has the latest shit, i can get all of that on amazon. fucking boring
right before prices started going crazy, i got both pokemon platinum and soulsilver for 20€ each in a GS. shit was cash

assistant store managers made like 12.50 and store managers made like 30k if they were lucky (in 2013 when I was there)
instead of good pay you got free games, systems, and the weird smug superiority you get from being behind the counter at a games store

soul silver and plat have never been below 40 dollars each at a gamestop, you're lying
worked there before the release, and significantly after the release

Anyone who worked at Gamestop fuck customers or co-workers?

>sold wii u
>shitload of games, perfect condition
>get 90 bucks for it
>use said 90 bucks to preorder kirby star allies
>get the game at launch, sucks balls
>bring it in months later
>30 dollars
why must i be cursed with such retardation, bros...