Durability bros...we won!

Durability bros...we won!

Attached: no 2022 for u.png (952x743, 787.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1508806409797963784
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The opposite actually, this implies that you get a weak version of the Master Sword early on and have to restore it to its full strength. So you won't get fucked over by running out of weapons, you'll have something permanent.

I know everyone's shit posting but I'm genuinely curious why this game is taking 6 years? Do you think they're hiding something or did it really take 6 years to add a new type of bokoblin and a few sky islands?

Hopefully they add some fucking dungeons back....

Lol already coping.

Fi thlammed her penith in the Ganon door(f).

They said in today’s announcements that there’s more than the floating islands. We should all reserve our criticisms for E3 when they properly show it off

it wouldnt surprise if they were develping a twilight/light/dark world mechanic

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1508806409797963784

no. game looks like generic open world game for dorks and neets with too much free time and no friends to spend it with

why did elden ring take 6 years when it's just dark souls 3 with jumping

It's already a better open world game than elden ring because you can climb mountains.

Because while it reuses content and mechanics it also has an absurd amount of new content? I don't get your point.

?????????????????? are you fucking 15 or something man?
>Because while it reuses content and mechanics it also has an absurd amount of new content?
breath of the wild 2 will be the same. that is my point.

kek

Attached: file.png (1080x615, 376.44K)

Both durability and item burden are 2 dogshit mechanics that now one has been able to implement in any way that isn't tedious or annoying.

>wanting games to be released unfinished and broken to get patched later
fucking faggot

He didnt even say those words. That shit was attributed to him by Usenet users.

>'a game being delayed doesn't mean it's 100% going to be good anyways"
>HURRR DURRR SO MUST WANT GAMES TO BE RUSHED RIGHT?!
braindead retard

>it wouldnt surprise if they were develping a twilight/light/dark world mechanic
>there are Mirror of Twilight fragments scattered around the beach of Southern Hyrule
>we could conceivably return to the Twilight Realm

Attached: pls.jpg (768x409, 28.99K)

ER rent free in your head lmao

>takes 6 years to copy/paste caves and catacombs and rocks

The only unique areas are the "legacy" dungeons, and maybe the main hub as it isn't connected to anything.