Why am I harassing these guys? This seems wrong

Why am I harassing these guys? This seems wrong.

Attached: IMG_2225[1].jpg (1280x720, 267.94K)

This game is propaganda to make you view cute things as violent and aggressive.

Because
KIRBY
IS
AN
ASSHOLE

IM FROM POPSTAR AND I SAY KILL EM ALL

True, Kirby is just some alien from another place and he's beating up on the native fauna that don't know who he is or why he's there.

He's evil

Attached: 48848881.jpg (1440x1125, 512.03K)

what gamecube game is this?

GameCube output at 480p, not 720p. Easy mistake to make.

Cuz a blue creature is mind controlling their boss to enslave waddle-dees for slave labor.

That's one souped-up Gamecube you must have.

Exactly, where’s the beautiful realism ive grown to love and cherish on PlayStation 5 console, me only like thing that look real, cartoony style dumb for stupid.

It’s a current gen game. I know it’s hard to tel with all the SOVL

Who?
cares

Gamecube games looked better than this honestly.
Switch games have a certain universal ugliness to them. I think it's something wrong with the AA, or the lighting, or the color contrast. Wii U games didn't have this problem despite the two consoles being basically the same power-wise. Must be something to do with the handheld mode.

I wish this game wouldn't do that "culled framerate at a distance" thing.

I think Halo 5 did the same thing and it feels off.

Elden ring

Attached: kirbyspissed.jpg (720x576, 79.52K)

these nintendo games have a weird illumination. it's like they turned up the brightness by 1.5 or something

>I wish this game wouldn't do that "culled framerate at a distance" thing.
Yeah, I hate that. It's especially bad because of how often they try to give you these big sweeping views of things. Get up on the Observation Tower to overlook Waddle Dee Town? All the little Waddle Dees moving at 10 fps ruin the view. Cool big entrance into a level, like the parade? Ruined by all the things you're seeing in low framerate before you get close.

I kinda like it, weirdly enough. Gives a funny claymation vibe

Remember that one time Kirby went up and fucked Dedede right in the buttcheeks because he suspected the fatso may have been the one who ate his cake?

How's the game running on emulators? I tried it yesterday on my Switch and it looked blurry as fuck.

not incorrect

Attached: void.jpg (150x151, 5.14K)

Pretty good on EA yuzu. The 60fps mod makes emulation the best way to play this.

No crashes or weird stuff? Nice to know, thanks bro, I might end up playing the game after all.

This looks like the start of one of those parody comics or cartoons where the minions are just chilling.

god the soundtrack is pure fucking sex.
I really like the catchy treasure road songs.
star allies is way too forgettable in contrast.

I keep whistling the Natural Plains theme.