Do I have gender dysphoria if I keep choosing girls when given a gender option?

Do I have gender dysphoria if I keep choosing girls when given a gender option?

Attached: splatoon-2-octo-1-1[1].jpg (1920x1080, 215.46K)

It is probably a form of crossdressing.

that's more hetero than choosing a guy

Idk man girl avatars often have better customization options and you can masturbate to them later too. At the same time you're also most likely a tranny in secret

That depends, are you picking them because you want to be them or to be in them, if you know what I mean?

If you have to ask then probably not. Trannoids do it without a second thought. Even then most male Splatoon players use the female avatars.

Little of both, although more for the virtue of SPECIFICALLY being cute, not for the desire to be female in and of itself.

I've been playing females in games for 20 years and never, not once, have I desired to be a female IRL or wanted to chop my dick off. Girls are just cute to look at.

I don't self insert, OP

Heh, look at this game he self inserts, what you have is autism lol

No, i do it because girls tend to sound better to my ears, you also tend to have better clothing options if they are genderlocked.

I think that a lot of Splatoon players use the female variant of the Inkling due to the male one looking kind of shit in the first game.

If you're self inserting and immersing yourself in the fantasy of being a girl, yeah. If you're just picking whatever character you like and know the difference between yourself and the character you're controlling, nah.

Go outside you stupid retard

I play as an inkling girl and my sister plays as an inkling boy

we don't pretend, we know what we like to see.

Attached: Let's Take a Look Down there.png (410x518, 285.46K)

if you play splatoon as a guy you are either gay or a nigger

I just like playing dress up with the character. Male characters usually get the shaft for clothing options.

Why does the Splatoon manga show naked squid boys so much?

Guys get the shaft for clothes options in real life too.

I just prefer the female Inkling design. Play Male characters in everything else, but I gotta have my squiddy tiddie.

Maybe but not necessarily, anyone who tells you having a preference for picking another gender definitely means something deeper is working through issues and probably failing at it.

i know this is a bait thread but i will reply anyway
it's perfectly natural as an incel to romanticize the idea of suddenly being turned into someone deserving of sexual attention. if you fall for the incel to trans pipeline it's because you're retarded
you know its okay to just be gay right?

Attached: 1628895077691.jpg (400x400, 13.92K)