This game is much better with friends

This game is much better with friends.

Attached: fun.jpg (1280x720, 120.49K)

I don't have those.

why is coop and online such a big deal in the advertising when it’s the same convoluted bullshit and invasion mechanics as previous fromgames?

Multiplayer sucks ass

With that nextcode? Souls game are always singleplayer for me. Lone, lost and wholesome.

everything is more fun with friends.

Attached: AD6XWBL.png (225x350, 89.12K)

Even masturbating is more fun with friends.

I choose being a schizo in-game

Attached: Rot.webm (720x404, 2.88M)

Quite the opposite, the game is best when played in offline mode, with no contact with anyone else who has played the game.

Based quads confirm

Attached: goooo.jpg (680x677, 72.54K)

No Skill

>Playing coop
>Try to move from one area to another, random fog wall stopping us
>Remove myself, walk to the other side of the fog wall and resummon
>Friend can't summon me in an area where there are still plenty of bosses like night riders, dragons and so on because he already killed one specific boss so we just can't coop in that area anymore
What's the point? I can understand why the previous games were setup the way they were, but for an open world game like elden ring its really goofy for no reason.

Kill yourself shitter

I disagree.
My definitive souls experience is getting hand held by more experienced friends who co op with me from start to finish so I know where all the best shit is and never get lost.

It's the ideal comfy experience.

Oh not to mention, every time we get invaded everyone loses connection and any summoned allies will randomly get kicked from the game every 10 minutes or so.

fucking someone in the ass is with friends more fun especially its your asshole

>try to invade someone
>doesnt work
>finally invade them
>no idea where they are, they're probably at the other end of caelid
>never get invaded
>try playing with a friend
>their summon sign doesnt appear half the time
the fuck. great experience

Buy better internet lmao

you can use the fingers they give you to teleport near them

it actually might be the case in this game, the boss hp boost is huge here compared to other games where it was a free kill with summons

most co-op attempts i try on malenia/radagon/malekith/mohg end up in fails with host dying

Relying on random summons in prior Souls Games had it perks but it was a pretty soulless experience compared to just having a friend join you in battle while you're voice chatting. The same can be said here.