Battle network

battle network

Attached: 1627995687645.png (862x608, 252.01K)

What about it?

Attached: megashota.jpg (2090x2420, 2.21M)

Megaman nt warrior

I didnt really like one step from eden. Maybe its the spritework.
I should really replay mmbn sometimes.

Why is every other megaman discussion thread fine but BN threads are full of gay shit? Was this spin off a mistake?

Hello? Collection where?

Great show fox kids shows were kino just like Kirby

>BN threads of full of gay shit
all BN threads are cunnyposters and shotaposters coexisting in one thread. Just wait till someone posts a mayl or roll.
Last thread was full of discussion and some imageposting. No political tourists too so it was very comfy

I think Lan's shorts look very comfy

It's done for...

Attached: 1672300422635.jpg (1501x1491, 304.89K)

Why are the BN girls so hot? I want to Fuck Ribitta and Princes Pride

Also, why is the gameplay so good? There's really nothing like it.

Attached: 235-2Ry9pYA.gif (480x320, 2.52M)

Wait, it was an action game? I thought it was a strategy rpg like south park: the fractured but whole.

Attached: 1648074903946.png (1020x1020, 16.96K)

yeah the gameplay is super fun esp 3,5 and 6. Gregar buster is the best shit ever

It's barely even an RPG

it's more like an action card game than an rpg imo

Attached: ribittabn5.png (21x35, 893)

>MMBN Collection.zip

wrong, faggot

did you even played the game? there is almost no rpg elements and battles are more about folder/deck building and later on NCP builds.

what's the beef with liberation missions

It has strategy components, yes.

Attached: Don'tSlip.webm (240x160, 751.87K)

It filters kiddos with bad folders

It's a bit of a mix.
Battles are done in a 3x6 field, as you can see in the gif and you can only move around in your part of the field.
You have your megabuster for piddly little peashooter damage, but majority of your damage comes from battlechips that can range from simple cannons or swords to summoning bosses.

Strategy comes from organizing your chip folders, as the chips come in various ABC codes. In a single turn, you can only use single code (unless it's a blank one), meaning you can only use A's in a single turn or C's. No mixing into ABCDEF.
If you want lot of damage in single turn, you stack your folder so you could potentially use 5 cards in a row.

>You have your megabuster for piddly little peashooter damage
Cross CS, bugged buster and gregar buster do a bunch of damage though, hell they have higher dps than some chip combos.

I guess in BN4 and earlier the buster is trash but using the buster is a legit strat in 5 and 6

NO COLLECTION
NO REFERENCES OR MENTIONS
NO RERELEASE IN ANY CAPACITY