Still not rematching Ryu players

Still not rematching Ryu players.
Still not rematching Luke players.
Simple as.

Attached: img_panel_ce.jpg (320x275, 49.25K)

this nigga eatin' fireballs!

i don't rematch any heavy despite cheesing with honda. i only like playing cammy or similar users

I only rematch characters that were in ST

(and menat if they have a cute outfit)

>Still not rematching Luke players
Considering they refused to even feign putting him in line with the rest of the cast, you're going to have a bad time

The game was pretty bad on release but now:

>nerfed crush counters and v-trigger activation damage (before that the game damage was comparable to strive LMAOOOO)
>nerfed a lot of broken 3 bars v-triggers (urien's aegis is the only super strong one left)
>removed all true throw loops
>increased hp all around the board
>made whiff punishing easier on a lot of dumb normals
>added more combo routes for most of the cast
>fixed the input delay
>people learned how to use v-reversals
>added v-shit that makes pressure on wake up much more weaker
>having two v-skills and v-trigger open up more play styles

SFV is unironically one of the best sf in the series now, especially if you enjoy honest footsies. I do agree that the game is a bit ugly and netcode could be better, but gameplay wise it's a lot of fun and the best on the market.

Attached: 1613487074426.webm (532x300, 2.32M)

>netcode could be better
that's one way of putting it sure

I prefer Mortal Kombat

it still looks ugly and boring as fuck ain't no 90 page .pdf of patch notes gonna change that

Maybe airdash fighters have rotted my brain, but when I see your webm I go to sleep

Attached: 1622565796856.webm (1346x608, 2.98M)

It really needs more combo routes, the amount of combo routes in the game is really pathetic for so many years, in fact most of them were added like in the last year

hgod lacks the fortitude to camp these days

The only people still shitposting about SFV are bottom feeders who want to shill their favorite kusoge like these clowns

It was a rocky road to get there but SFV:CE is easily the best fighting game right now.

>People who don't like SF5 might like other fighting games instead
Holy shit you may be onto something

>offhandedly mentioned another game = shilling
>10,000 word essay extolling the virtues of a highly advertised games =/= shilling
I see, I see.

I have like 200 hours and I'm in ultra silver and I still don't know what the fuck to do against Laura and Abigail

The game still blows. All prior mainline SFs since SF2 are still fun to play, but V remains criminally dull: no balance changes can (or have) changed what is a fundamentally flawed entry.

Duty Fighter clearly isn't just a meme lol
0.05 CapCoins have been added to your account.

I have 66 hours and I'm bronze
I don't like this game

>I enter threads I don't like to seethe
Totally a sane individual.

Is this webm supposed to make the game look good?

You say this everytime this game gets something new without even knowing what it got, tranny.