Any games where I can be a glowy/men in black type guy...

Any games where I can be a glowy/men in black type guy? Not shitposting I genuinely want a good game based around that kind of shit. Only one that comes to mind is Deus Ex and that's really only the first part before you leave UNATCO.

Attached: mib.jpg (700x500, 35.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/700330/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mass Effect 2

Is there any book/movie/tv show about that either? I'd love one like MiB but played straight.

Attached: 14451683-item-big-PS1-MENINBLG-A-1.jpg (600x545, 93.04K)

store.steampowered.com/app/700330/

From memory, that was pretty fun too.

LA Noire sounds like that, although Its not really an action game and more slow paced focused on throughly exploring a scene

Did XCOM: The Bureau ever come out? The concept sounded perfect, but I forgot about it after seeing the trailer, until I just read the op.

X-files the game

Deadly Premonition, original 360 ver. is the best.

Yea that exists. It's a mediocre 3rd person cover shooter that's worth a pirate.

Alpha Protocol.

Yes and it was shit.

Based, love the fact that you can suicide almost anyone you want.

more like men in BLACKED lol

Hitman

No One Lives Forever. The story is more like a James Bond spoof but you still get to do a lot of covert glowie stuff

Attached: rwscreen_538_6_orig.jpg (1152x864, 61.79K)

Whats a glowie and why do i constantly see retard white guys on the internet use the term?

Phantom Doctrine, a pretty fun X-Com clone, but focusing on stealth more than action. You play as the leader of a small cell part of the CIA/KGB/Mossad in the 80s iirc, trying to uncover conspiracy shit. It's pretty good.

No One Lives Forever
>2000
Morrowind
>2002

Why can't Bethesda do faces?

Fuck off glowie.

you mean men got SLAPPED lmao

combat basically kills this game

Racist hate term for blacks, tell Twitter about it when you go back

the XCOM Files

US government agents nicknamed "glowies" because that one engineer said "the niggers glow in the dark".

they glow

In what sense? I like it, it just requires extra strategy compared to X-Com. Or not engaging in combat at all and using stealth instead, either by hiding and shit or with quick executions.

Attached: Bill Wilson.jpg (1390x783, 250.82K)