Film Prof proves Vidya cant ever be art

wtf bros?!?! how do we cope though

Attached: animeshit.png (1193x179, 48K)

>"all video games are exclusively for kids" argument

This is absolute nonsense.

Attached: iu.jpg (750x1000, 76.24K)

Good, artfags fuck off and die.

who?

Good. Artfags need to be exiled from gaming and sent back to their hollywood rapehole containment unless they learn how to code.

GTA: San Andreas got an AO rating. It's not made for kids.

Film is mostly for children and the manchild masses

>YouTube comment thread that wasn't even mostly about video games, but anime instead

Just mad that video games and anime are making more money than pedowood shit these days

>that is my working theory
>theory doesn't work under even the most basic inspection

Is he implying that Rapelay was art

>art is the subject matter, not the creative creation itself
yeah ok boomer

There is little that is more cringeworthy than grown adults on Any Forums claiming the hobby they spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on should be considered children's toys.

Then why are you still in that hobby if you're too old for it?

>fictional world's created to be authentic in their own scope are childish
>grown adults play acting in front of a camera with fake toy weapons and fake sets is mature

Alright dude.

I'm fine with this, keep fags who want this shit viewed as art out of games. It just makes games less fun and leads to faggot devs who fellate themselves thinking they're "artists".

>keep fags who want this shit viewed as art out of games

How do you do that? It's pretty much impossible now that the tools anyone needs to make games are all available on the internet for free.

Games are toys. Just because some overgrown manchildren are still playing with toys doesn't mean they aren't toys anymore.

>Film Prof

Attached: laughingcamel.jpg (569x472, 152.01K)

this guy sounds like an obnoxious pretentious faggot

Then get off Any Forums and start being an adult.

art is gay

Any Forums is not the exclusive domain of manchildren in denial. Manchildren not in denial are allowed here too.

>unironically putting "Dr." in front of your name as a film professor
yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes

>all manga, anime and videogames are for children because uhhh, I said so
>therefore they can't be complex because uhhh. I said so
>that is my working theory
I too like judging every book by its cover.
Movies were once considered immature compared to the books and theaters, and look where we are.

Attached: 1587259672481.jpg (542x543, 38.17K)

Anime is not a medium doc.

Sorry sweaty, but get with the times. Everything that anyone says is art, is art.

>If it's for children, it can't be art
>To be art, it has to be complex and touch on multiple aspects of life at once
Dude is retarded. Alice in Wonderland is for little girls. Romeo and Juliet is for teenage girls. Greek statues are just chiseled dudes and there's nothing "complex" about them other than how they were made. They certainly don't "touch on multiple aspects of life at once."

Attached: alice.png (455x610, 424.1K)

>working theory
I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what either of these words mean because it's not a theory and he hasn't shown it to work. What he has is just a hypothesis that is supported by assertion rather than actual evidence. But what else would you expect from humanities people but utter bullshit masquerading as intellectual discourse?

This is why Disco Elysium is art. Because if you're under 25 you'll be filtered almost immediately

And yet games tend to have better narratives and characters then most modern movies.

So you're back to spamming this again until people get tired of it again? cool.

No you dont understand. You can feel the depth of thought in Apollo's balls.

>This is why Disco Elysium is art.
Yeah no.
t. 26 yrs old

Attached: 1647754473669.gif (267x200, 729.49K)