ITT Kino characters stuck in mediocre games

ITT Kino characters stuck in mediocre games

Attached: final-fantasy-xv-episode-ardyn-01-08-11-2018_0900911239.jpg (1920x1080, 227.25K)

me

shit compared to emet selch
his english va overacts so hard

emet is just a rip off of this character

lol you wish

The Helghast story as a whole really.
>create whole franchise where you play as the bad guys invading the good guys but justify it because the good guys look scary and are militaristic
>never do anything with this part of the lore and play it off like nothing happened.

Attached: helghast.png (900x506, 453.48K)

lol
lmao

Tae takemi.

had potential, but the fact noctis neither recognizes him as niflheim chancellor, nor as ancestor makes ZERO sense

I've always felt like FFXV was not originally open world, but the execs or something forced the team to make it that way. Have they said anything to that effect?

It was open world even back in the ps3 trailers, but they completely changed what that meant.

Attached: FLLIZUnXIAY0EAq.jpg (960x569, 30.47K)

most characters in that game, actually

Apples to oranges. Not really the point, still a massively wasted villain with more interesting backstory than the main cast

the PS3 gameplay demos indicated closed off sections like FF12
the luminous team specifically told Tabata the engine wasnt suited for open world games, but moved ahead anyway

This. Helghast were absoluetly in the right even though their civilization had been reduced to an autocrat shithole, but it's not like that is their fault exactly. They did what they had to do to survive. Without a rigid totalitarian system they would have all died.

>japanese people think they look like this

Jomon chads do, but most nips are yayoi virgins.

He sucks ass, yet another shallow dindu villain with a sad backstory. Fucking Naruto had better characters than Ardyn that fall in the same archetype.

I never played FFXV, but I rolled all his gear on Opera Omnia and his undeath feature makes him a fucking Godsend, and saved my party plenty of times.

no they're really similar, Emet is basically Ardyn done right