Should I do it Any Forums?

Should I do it Any Forums?

Attached: to buy or not to buy.png (1645x534, 94.27K)

Fuck no.

Attached: 1648534552771.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

well, can you come up with a single reason why you would?

just bite the bullet and do it so you can get back to gaming and not constantly be on the prowl for deals and crying about the cost of graphics cards

If you can afford it, then I don't see the problem.

$1439 is MSRP on EVGA's website (where it's also in stock but without free shipping).

PC cucks really paying over a grand

used GPUs which idiots used for mining will be on the market and the price will be dropped harder soon

>newegg
Enjoy getting a GT 710 in the box.

>paying more than $300 for a gpu
virgin

Yes! Do it you stupid fucking retard! hahaha

Ti versions have not been worth it since the 10 series, and even that's debatable

Personally never had a negative experience with newegg, including returns for DOA parts.

Upper end gpus have never really been lower than $300 though.

No. If you're willing to waste that much money, you might as well get a 3090ti. Should come out today or in the next few days I believe.

EMPUSA2022 means you work at Newegg.
t. employee

$1277 vs $3500-4000?? No thanks. I'm learning 3D on the side but I don't make any money to justify THAT much of a leap

Aren't pre-owned GPUs used in mining super poor quality?

I don't really know anything about PC parts, just saw this thread and thought I'd lurk

code literally works for anyone. I'm not an employee

Apparently it's supposed to have the same MSRP as the 3090, but that remains to be seen. Current mentions range from 1499 to 1999. It couldn't hurt to wait at least until later today to see what it actually is.

That's not the scuttlebutt I've been hearing - expect to see it hover around $3000.