What are your thoughts on Blue Archive?

What are your thoughts on Blue Archive?

Attached: __karin_blue_archive_drawn_by_damao_yu__07ea83b121bc892f0a0d4cf5cc267f96.jpg (1320x1980, 1.44M)

I'm finna suck on those feet Fortnite style

Censored and bbc whores

BBBBBBBBBwwwwwwwwwwwAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yesh my deaw....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is dat....dawe I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smeww?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yesh...quite so my dawwing....sniff....quite pungent eggs yesh vewy much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yesh...and awso....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my deaw....sniff...but of yesh...dis wiww do nicewy....sniff.....pwease my deaw....anofew if yuw pwease....nice a big now....

BBBBBBwwwwwwwAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFwwwwwwwwwPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yesh...vewy good!....vewy swoppy and wet my deaw....hmmmmm...is dat a dwop of nugget I see on de wim?...hmmmm.....wet me.....wet me just have a wittwe taste befowe de sniff my dawwing.......hmmmmm....hmm..yesh....dat is a dewicate bit of chocowate my deaw....ah yesh....wet me guess...cuwwy fow dinnew?....oh quite wight I am....awen't I?....ok....time fow sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yesh....yesh indeed as weww cuwwy......hmmm....dat fwagwance is quite noticeabwe....yesh.....onion and gawwic chutney I take it my deaw?.....hmmmmm....yesh quite.....

BBBBBBwwwwwwwwPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting dat…dat wittwe gust my deaw….yuw caught me off guawd…yesh…so gentwe it was dough…hmmmm…wet me taste dis wittwe one…just one smaww sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so stwong…yesh…de odow….sniff sniff…hmmm….is dat….sniff….hmmm….I can awmost taste it my deaw…..yesh….just…sniff….a wittwe whiff mowe if yuw pwease…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yesh I have it now….yesh quite….hhhhmmmm…dewectabwe my deaw…..quite exquisite yesh…..I dawe say…sniff….de most pungent one yet my deaw….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yesh…. uwu

Attached: f10.png (600x434, 236.43K)

>BA= Blue archive
More like Blacked archive
This is literally official art

Attached: 1620588879541.png (908x1210, 1.68M)

I want to fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ... FU.... FUC... I want to FUCK.... F... F-FUCK....

Only care about Asuna and her peculiar taste in men

Asuna!

Attached: 44218001_94645999_p5.jpg (1365x1672, 312.99K)

seeeggsss

Such a progressive game, other devs should take note

I want to smell her asshole

>memed myself into liking feet
Brehs...

>Nexon
It's death will be sudden and entirely unexpected

Made for BWC

I need to tribute this

Why is Asuna so shameless about her taste? She’s a complete slut for them and proud of it

BWC

What’s there to be shamed about? If anything she’s following her nature as a woman

Words right out of my mouth

Attached: 1522106065295.jpg (600x445, 50.58K)

my dick...

you fucked up