Middle of playing game

>middle of playing game
>pretend in my head that I'm reviewing it

Attached: intro-1625667568.jpg (780x438, 42.55K)

>explaining the plot and various gameplay elements as if there is another person watching me play

Attached: 1623969141667.jpg (707x700, 60.62K)

I always forgot the autistic things i do in vidya when these threads come up. It's like "l'esprit de l'escalier" but for Any Forums.

>playing game alone
>start talking to chat like I'm a streamer
>I'm not a streamer
>there is no chat

>start talking to chat like I'm a streamer
>Chat is insulting me and calling me a faggot the whole time
>I'm not a streamer
>there is no chat
I hate myself

>haven't played game
>still imagine myself reviewing it

>playing game
>realize my mind has gone blank
>i have played for hours without actually thinking about anything
>realize I am no less of an NPC than the ones in the game

Attached: npc.png (200x198, 17.49K)

I fucking do this too and I hate it. I don't hate it because it's inherently wrong, but it reminds me that I'm both autistic and lonely.

>"that's fucking bullshit, you see him do that? how can he do that but my guy can't do that? like what the fuck man"
>i say to absolutely no one

>playing game with song lyrics
>pretend I'm singing the song to an audience while simultaneously playing the game
My singing is terrible and I hope no one ever has to hear it.

>start pretending that I'm my character, playing very slowly and deliberately thinking about what's going through my character's head and considering all of my options before doing something
>I'm playing SM64

Attached: hm.jpg (479x578, 52.43K)

I feel a little better now that I know other people do this.
Except for me it's still Let's Plays.

>play game
>get frustrated
>break out into an AVGN-style rant
I recommend you do this in a language you're learning because it's unironically helpful for developing conversational skill

>play fighting game
>say "nice dp" whenever my opponent's reversal connects

Attached: 1642809146656.jpg (878x1240, 163.55K)

I do this and I fucking hate it, sometimes I even find myself doing shit like this when I'm in the shower or not doing anything else
How do I stop? Every time I notice it I break the pattern for 10 seconds max before going back to it

There is no turning back from being a point-and-click adventure game protagonist

I do it too. There is no cure. You just have to accept it as part of you, instead of pretending you can make it go away.

I'll do you one better. Whenever I beat a game, I ACTUALLY review it. I write up an entire document in notepad, give it a grade, then I store it in a folder. I've been doing this for 10 years, and have rated over 400 games this way.

Yeah too bad your opinions worthless and probably generic drivel.

What's your lowest rated game?

Nice get a real job and stop thinking you're cool for writing up reviews no one will care about

Why not turn on a camera?

Based

you're pretty deluded if you think he's boasting about it

Because most of thoughts are mundane garbage and I'd rather have my theoretical audience's perception of me be polished.

Well fuck
I swear I didn't used to do this even as a kid, so I was hoping it was fixable

It's not particularly interesting commentary, and I prefer staying on anonymous websites

You should make a video on youtube going over them. People eat shit like that up. Title it "reviewing every game I've ever played" and put a big "400+!?" circled in red in the thumbnail with big arrows pointing at it.

It's not fixable, but it's also not that big of deal.
I mean, you're on this website, so everyone you know has probably already accepted that you're a little weird. Talking to yourself is just another eccentricity.