Isn't piracy theft? You're stealing something that costs money

Isn't piracy theft? You're stealing something that costs money.

Attached: 1644556868965.webm (720x1280, 2.87M)

>shilling your pedo site
kill yourself already

Who decides what costs money? I unilaterally that my fucking attention costs money, and the cost is exactly the same amount as the price of the game they're trying to sell. So it's a fair exchange.

Attached: 1293757286653.png (640x480, 307.72K)

It literally is. No matter how much people disagree, Nintendo is right on this one. Pay for the product or you're a criminal.

>phase
Plebs.

Attached: 1644246490042.png (875x613, 228.29K)

this guy's philosophy advocated stealing? how is he different from a nigger then?

niggers cant into computers

I kinda agree with this. There have been times I felt like the dev owed me money when I was done with their product.

what's up with women and stealing

>shoplifting phase
can totally relate with my wifebeater, rape and murder phases

i shoplift cause im broke and can't handle my money well, also addicted to energy drinks which is what i shoplift (also mentally il, not female btw)

His philosophy is individualism pushed to the absolute limit, basically do whatever you want, and if anyone or anything tells you it's wrong just ignore it.
He also made Marx and other commies seethe for years.

Attached: 1618301629713.jpg (1183x866, 121.09K)

I haven't even read that shit, I just started imagining that skinny punk emo slut bouncing on my dick like a bitch in heat.

Attached: 1645481936555.jpg (1080x1080, 89.71K)

Sounds like nigger behavior.

>Who decides what costs money?
The laws of supply and demand. Your attention is worthless because there is no demand for it. Ironically, video games are also worthless because of infinite supply.
So you're right about it being an fair exchange, albeit for the wrong reasons.

that's because it is.

>basically do whatever you want, and if anyone or anything tells you it's wrong just ignore it.

Attached: space-pirate-captain-harlock.jpg (500x667, 53.63K)

>alot
Opinion discarded

>His philosophy is individualism pushed to the absolute limit, basically do whatever you want, and if anyone or anything tells you it's wrong just ignore it.
Again, how is this different from what a nigger does?

You 14-year-old Destiny-watching pseudointellectuals should be lined up and shot. Which you will be, if you ever ever try to implement any of your pseud-king's ideas into your IRL lives. Go outside right now and try "doing whatever you want" and see how long it takes for you to get your brains blown out.

Attached: 1636635892729.gif (254x196, 1.8M)

so the theory that more than half of women orgasm during rape because they've been raped for hundreds of thousands of years is true?

>Your attention is worthless
Nope. My attention costs as much as I determine it does. They're the ones that choose to pay the price for that attention by creating something that takes my attention. If they get to decide their game is worth my attention, I get to decide that my attention is worth their game.

These type of reactions are why Stirner is based, amorality makes absolutely everyone seethe, from neo-nazis to commies and hippies.

Attached: 1623058102334.jpg (1080x1071, 665.23K)

>a way of living has consequences
Who could have thought?

"Stealing" implies i am taking something from someone else, piracy is not that. Piracy is making an exact copy of someone's bike and riding it around while the original person gets to enjoy their bike as well. Intellectual property is a meme.