What would gaming look like under communism?

What would gaming look like under communism?

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_the_Chinese_Communist_Party_Pre-1996.svg_.png (1920x1280, 29.37K)

Nonexistant

No Microtransactions, all games open source and free. would be sweet.

Nonexistant

Would not exist

people shouldn't play games they need to work more

>encouraging mudding and learning about the game's inner workings
based

search on google for soviet videogames

The entire ps5 library

Everything will be an MMO
Any experienced/loot/money gained through play is distributed globally to all players

Why would games exist under communism?
Working in a coal mine for bread sometimes is all a worker should desire from the state.

Video games are an invention of the decadent bourgeousie meant to keep the working class distracted, every game developer would be summarily executed by the State

You're all retarded and / or underageb&

Attached: Dendy_Junior_with_cart_and_joypads.png (1280x889, 992.14K)

>NO FUN ALLOWED
go work the night shift boomer no non work aloud for you too

Attached: 1303363567-01.jpg (640x957, 144.57K)

there would not be any video games, if you think there would be you don't understand incentive

it would be brainwashing ultrapozzed edutainment, commies are like the most militant bible thumpers but even worse and more violent.

>See rather than go to the right board when I want to talk about something NOT VIDYA I will instead slap on some kind of loose association to video games on a thread about NOT VIDYA.
>All the discussion will be NOT VIDYA but the mods won't do anything because I am pretending it is!

Attached: portrait-of-young-boy-in-blue-shirt-picture-id89613925.jpg (612x406, 21.71K)

>brainwashing & ultrapozzed
so you mean western "games"?

all high scores would be averaged and everyone would be given the same one

soviet union was already dissolved when this came out

if the government is worried about a capitalist uprising they might give you some scraps to appease you, if their rule is fully entrenched they will give you nothing

this is not the 'gotcha' moment you think it is

the peoples republic of california (source of the 'western' games you mention) is essentially communist

>Without capitalism you wouldn’t have any video games!
>Really? I didn’t know that. Did capitalists program the game?
>Well, no, workers did that.
>Did capitalists design the game?
>No, workers did that too.
>So they must’ve been in charge of the game’s aesthetics. Story, art, music?
>Also workers.
>Must have been more about logistics, then. Did they manufacture the discs the game came on?
>No, workers did that.
>Did they ship the game out?
>Still workers.
>I got it! They sold me the game. Surely they must have done that. That guy behind the counter at GameStop, was he a capitalist?
>No, he was a worker.
>Then what did the capitalists do?
>They took money from all the workers who made the game, of course! Nobody else could have done that!

Attached: 9811B395-CBFD-4EE1-936E-091B7F025505.jpg (630x590, 71.93K)

this, imagine jingoistic games like COD but dialed up to 11 and with the enemies of the state

California, like the rest of the United States, is built on colonialism and genocide. If California was Communist it would dissolve and return its territory to the indigenous inhabitants.

>wordswordswordswords
cummies can't meme

Attached: 1646713757488.jpg (1080x1006, 152.65K)

huh interesting, so thats why they wanted to "break away" from the US some years ago heard about it on some radio repair/ "resurrection" videos dating back atleast 3-4 years

almost, imagine western games but with the quality of the shittiest and nuttiest "praise christ!" vidya you can find out there. I mean, maoists at one point literally worshipped a mango, these people are legit insane.

The US has a communist president right now.

>Leftypol trannies just posting tldr "memes" because the soviet union released 0 (zero) videogames.
Did you even bother to search for some vietnam games atleast?

Attached: 1648361611783.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

Your assigned games to play yearly and they must be educational

Yes they're hypocritical and selfish and just abuse the ideology to stay in power like all one party communist states to ever exist

feel free to reply with your "muh not true communism" you shitstain

Do wokies really?

You could have chosen not to reply instead of embarassing yourself

>t. petitburgeoise

You wont have time to play video games because you would be forced to work for the state.

I chose to reply and to BTFO your cummie ass lmao

Attached: 1646770401111.jpg (1008x600, 237.55K)

>lmao
mad detected

no u

>shitting on chinks and russian kgb cucks
>communist

>commies cannot have rivalries amongst them
>he doesn't know about the 30 year rivalry between khruschev's ussr and maoist china
>let alone cambodia and vietnam
No wonder lefties are retards

USSR tried stomping it out at first, until they found out that Alexey Pajitnov was massively profiting from overseas licensing, then they wanted in on the profits.

-you won't have time to play video games
-you won't be allowed to make video games (unless severe nepotism)
-if you were allowed to do it, any resources would be provided only by the grace of the party officials (again, hope you're sucking some senior party member's cock)
-anything you make will be severely censored and have to follow a strict set of guidelines
-if you're successful the ministry of truth will probably just take over management of the game and insert even more propaganda into it

wow, truly this system of government allows artwork to flourish. thank you commieniggers

>wordswordswords
mad as fuck

Slovak here, why do westerners romanticize communism so much?

STOP SHILLING COMMUNISM LEFTYPOL FUCKERS

One of the many problems with Communism, the most famous one how manually setting prices will always be inferior to a market process of establishing prices, is that it has no incentive to produce a good product.
The customers have to buy the product. They can't choose anything else. So based on communist nepotism and considering what kind of people are communist nower days, you would get absolutely horrible games produced by woketards, diversity hires, feminists and their nerd simps.

>if we take away freedom of expression, video games will be better!
How are lefties retarded enough to believe this?

People who can’t meme are cooler than people who can.

Freedom of expression has lead to faggots, trannies and nigger babbling.

No, the rise of communism in academic institutions has lead to all of that bullshit.

Communists are mentally diseased.
We used to take these "people" to mental institutions before moral relativity took over.

Soviets had arcades.

Attached: ccb25ca6f9b544f2bbdc7856f183c032.jpg (1280x775, 604.82K)

Bot vs Bot

>STILL coping
lol
lmao, even