Hear a KNOCK KNOCK at the door

>hear a KNOCK KNOCK at the door
>go open it
>this is coming straight at you

What would you do?

Attached: hard as nails.png (1058x806, 1.14M)

Man this movie sure is making critics seethe, isn't it? Must be a good fucking movie that doesn't fit in with their agenda

ludacri

Probably die. That dude is tougher than leather.
He doesn't chuckle either.

I don't follow that kind of shit, explain.

>Knock knock
Open up the door, it's real.

Critics are shitting on it for having too much Sonic stuff and failing to properly explain why they think it's a bad movie

Thank him for releasing me from this mortal coil

Attached: 1648331520014.png (306x359, 174.86K)

So like how they complained about King of the Monsters for having too much kaiju content?

It's a 2pac song

>

Attached: 6AEE9723-BF4D-4F87-94D7-6ABD5D18F596.jpg (612x408, 13.54K)

The black bride wasnt enough woke content to them? She took almost 1/4 of the trailer

yeah, pretty much exactly like that

wake up from his twisted dream

>Knock knock
It's knuckoos

Let's be fair, "critics" are always retarded and love saying stupid shit for attention.

>simply being black is now considered "woke" to retards

Oh look the winter soldier

I can bet you one testicle she will have barely any role in the movie, probably non if is about saving the world.

That one godzilla movie that came out around 201X
>forgot exact date
That barely showed Godzilla. Opposite of what you are saying for me. It was way too much people running and screaming and the army strategizing meanwhile Godzilla pops up like 4 times and that was it.

Knuckles looks good.
But God does Sonic and Tails look bad.

L2

Or you, because KOTM is shit and 2014 was well put together film.

>this guy again
We get it, KOTM raped your sister's ass and shit in your dog's mouth, it's been three years, stop crying already.

>2014 was well put together film.
But it wasn't? I payed to watch Godzilla not LE BOOHOO sad backstory and war traumas, le daddy issues. I fucking swear the movie sucked mainly because Godzilla barely made an appearance on screen time. News reporters had more screen time than the actual main attraction.

It's still a shitty capeshit movie.

>the sonic movie is full of sonic
Yes. The monster hunter movie was bad cause it was not full of monster.

With the non-stop pop-pop from stainless steel

i'd suck his cock and make him bust down my throat

Pop an absurd erection as I realize that if he's real, there is a good chance Rouge is real, and the possibility exists that I can fuck those big fat bat tats.

>CAPESHIT CAPESHIT CAPESHIT CAPESHIT!!!!
You faggots don't even know what that words means, just like all the other words you make up attempting to sound intelligent or woke.

>it sucked because I didn't the cgi fest every single seconds wah wah!
It's called built up, every single tiny times we saw him extremely well shot.
Also, the final act was very well done and made up for the lack of footage that he got.
It was a pretty long fight.

2014 was absolute dogshit. What the fuck are you on about?

Yeah build up my ass, bet you defend Man of Steel too with its 8 hour shit plot and 10 hours of Superman violently destroying the city just to Break a villains neck which he should have done the first time.