How is the XBOX selling so well?

Attached: file.png (1242x612, 223.94K)

>They fell for the Series S(cam)

People don't like censorship, shocker.

Holy shit fucking sony is getting owned

Best gen 9 console and its not even close

S

>18558(You)(OP)
This but only because of BC. Playing NG BLACKED and 2 at 4K is a revelation. Same with the old DOA games.

>The UN has the money to purchase 360,000+ Nintendo Switches but still asks for my tax dollars
FML

Why are people shocked that playstation can't just be the default console that does nothing but people buy anyway.

WTF FAKE NEWS!!

Attached: file.png (1080x640, 273.27K)

Lol the cope is real haha

Nice try nigcel

Go to bed, europe

STOP THE COUNT!

>profile pic is literally him coping

lol

PS5 is out of stock everywhere. It'd be above Xbox if they were able to get enough stock. Console sales comparisons is pointless which chip shortage is still a thing.

I might get one to play Starfield, GamePass is a pretty good subscription hook

>If things were different things would be different!
lol.

I got a Series S to compliment my Switch and honestly it feels just right enough without being superfluous. I don't have a 4K TV capable of 120fps and I'm not bothered about if.

Holy fuck. I got mine for BC games (playing Sonic Unleashed at 60fps is mind-blowing) but I doubt it's the same for everyone else.

>(playing Sonic Unleashed at 60fps is mind-blowing

This but sonic generations

>PS5 is out of stock everywhere. It'd be above Xbox if they were able to get enough stock. Console sales comparisons is pointless which chip shortage is still a thing.

Why is it only this big of a problem for Sony?

I've been switching between them. There's a fuckload of Sonic games on xbox

good morning sir

People are acting like Xbox has been selling better the past few weeks because Xbox is more popular when it's just because of PlayStation stock issues. The PS5 will sell double what the Xbox Series will sell by the end of the gen.

>BUT IF THINGS WERE DIFFERENT THEN THINGS WOULD BE DIFFERENT

Attached: snoyjeet.png (823x719, 783.54K)

Horizon and GT7 flopped bro. It's over.

And you believe this why?
I've got a PS5 and the only good game exclusive to it is a PS3 remake. If you don't have a next gen console why wouldn't you get the system with better hardware, game pass, less censorship, and tons of big name publishers that are soon to release exclusives.

>when it's just because of PlayStation stock issues

Attached: 1648175146896.jpg (275x183, 7.36K)