Metroid Thread

>Samus: Cocky, but professional and cautious. Never allows ego to be a weakness.
>Raven Beak: Powerful, but arrogant. Downfall comes from presumption of victory.
Classic.

Attached: 665.jpg (1000x1044, 145.13K)

built for DDLG

Metroid Dread is definitely one of the worst Hollowvanias i have ever played.

Haven't played Dread. Do they fuck?

Samus gives him the absolute ultimate succ.

Based

I can't get over how well they characterized Samus in this game. Absolutely top notch.

Attached: chillin.jpg (1169x659, 93.02K)

It's too bad Samus couldn't salvage any of the Mawkin's armor. Fuckin' imagine the bullshit she'd have access to if she could get her hands on the Raven Suit. Also, it's just damn stylish.

Attached: __samus_aran_and_raven_beak_metroid_and_1_more_drawn_by_truejekart__sample-67ffa9714a83ad8063c7b68e05fd17d1.jpg (850x1063, 161.3K)

Mother M devs still confused on why people liked Dread's characterization over theirs

No, that's her dad

Eh, I doubt that. Fans have made it very clear what methods of characterization we prefer. Seriously, we bitch about it all the time, and have done so for years, so they must know by now.

Samus has 5 fingers though.

This information is extremely innacurate. I have reviewed the data, and I have come to the conclusion that the theory of Raven Beak's "downfall" being caused by overconfidence has no basis in reality. It is quite clear that Samus Aran was outclassed in every category: strength, agility, technique, intellect, perseverance, and yes, self awareness. There is little doubt that Raven Beak was one of, if not the most cautious and self aware warrior in the galaxy. In the end, the sequence of events that led to his """defeat""" are but the result of ill fortune, nothing more. With that addressed, keep in mind that the speed booster allows for a set of advanced maneuvers that will make navigation much easier and open the path to previously inaccessible areas.

Attached: 39468458658.jpg (1024x579, 54.66K)

Her suit already is Mawkin armor, which is why it's compatible with all their upgrades. Raven Beak being stronger than Samus isn't because his suit is better, it's because he's a fucking full blooded Chozo alpha god. Samus's suit is better because of all the post-X parasite organic evolution shit, and taking that to the next level is exactly how she wins the fight.

When first playing, I was extremely turned off by Adam's voice, until it clicked with me that it wasn't Adam late in the game where it flat out says some shit Adam would never say, gave me fucking chills when I realized who it was.

Attached: I AM ADAM PLEASE BELIEVE ME.png (960x540, 683.06K)

Yeah, whatever you say "Adam".

Speaking of, when do you think Samus figured it out? And which times was RB talking? Definitely the "Accept your helplessness." part at least.

Attached: 1623967345239.jpg (1004x1004, 135.77K)

Cool story, aspie, what the fuck does any of that have to do with her salvaging parts of Raven Beak's armour and gaining one of his abilities she doesn't already have?

She could salvage the design, but I don't think she wants to stay anywhere near anything Raven Beak. Otherwise her suit was always basically a mawkin power suit, it has everything Raven beak can do except cool wings. Just plug samus on some big energy dick and she'll shit hyper beams too.

Even Samus knows that the Raven Cock is too strong.

Attached: F18846CE-6FC1-4C1E-807E-9B83683A1B8D.jpg (1080x1204, 232.21K)

Attached: 238959834458.jpg (1920x1080, 457.42K)

When Adam said "Samus"

I hope she can flash shift diagonally in the next game, and maybe throw black holes and suns too

This shit, for example. Or the orbs.

I wonder if she could ever get wings though. Nah, it'd probably be way too extra, even for her.

Attached: aoe spam.jpg (1048x659, 111.08K)

RB was Adam the entire time. Even in the intro. We haven't seen Adam's AI since Fusion.