Holy fuck this game is so shit

holy fuck this game is so shit

Attached: d3a2rbt-0724d696-ac86-4208-b387-f03489f7a380.png (637x908, 475.16K)

literally the very base of every 3d GTA game

but user you can get out of the car and run around, there's no loading screen or nothin

literally no reason to ever play this unlike VC and SA

This game is probably older than you

It sucks balls nowadays but I can appreciate it for what it is. Cool Ending though

If you just played those 2 games and want more of similar, then it's good.

git gud

I just finished the shit remaster on the Shitch and it was alright.

Attached: 1622721435115.png (380x387, 22.82K)

which mission is filtering you

gta was always a meme game

You're right, it is. Also cut content

>not a single reason posted as to why it's shit
That's not how discussion works zoomer.

the ai is stupidly good, unclear mission objectives, no map, the final island is pointless. the police are over powered to fuck, cars blowing up and you can't bail out, having to buy all your guns and armor again if you die, need anymore?

>the ai is stupidly good
the only busted enemies in the game are the ones with the spas
>unclear mission objectives
what is unclear
>no map
fair, though its not hard to memorize
>final island is pointless
to the story, kinda, but to the gameplay its just more space to have missions
>overpowered police
???
>cars blowing up and you can't bail out
fair, also doesn't help that cars are made of paper mache
>having to buy weapons and armor after death
just save after every mission if it bothers you that much, then reload on death

after completing the game 100%, I can tell you that it's definitely the worst of the trilogy but it was still a decent game

>the ai is stupidly good, unclear mission objectives, no map,
So mad cuz bad?
>the final island is pointless.
Can't comment on this since it has been a minute since I played through it.
>the police are over powered to fuck, cars blowing up and you can't bail out, having to buy all your guns and armor again if you die
So more mad cuz bad and that last point is common in the ps2 games sans having the particular girlfriend meters high enough in SA.
>need anymore?
Yes

>unclear mission objectives

And way more freedom in how you do those objectives.

I was so excited for the remastered collection bros

Attached: 146px-Overimpish.jpg (146x195, 8.72K)

yeah that shit sucked, best thing you can do is mod the originals tho you'll have to pirate them since they arent on steam anymore

its shit to you if youre shit at it
git gud
i finished that game to 100% without internet or booklet that comes with the video game cd, back in 2003
i jazz im my pants when i saw the 100% completion thing
also i didnt know english
no cheats

>you'll have to pirate them
Oh no, how awful. Rockstar deserves my money I can't believe they'd make me not pay them.

this is the only one out of the original trilogy I didn't enjoy it's just not fun way too dated now

it wasnt when it came out

This was the entire reason open world design became so popular

im old, really old, and its true
there is absolutely no way zoomers can experience this video game for what it really is, or should i say was
Its like being one of the first few seeing the one and only phoenix soar on its own as a miracle, only to later see it cloned and now there are billions of them shitting on cars and trolley buses in the current year
Did you know, in San Andreas in the mission where you go to Liberty City to St. Marks restaurant, the area in which CJ shoots shit up and exits it, in GTA 3 is empty surrounded by buildings
You can reach it by ambulance or other cargo van and when you jump into the area, which is accessible via dodo or as above mentioned, there is a ramp that allows you to walk out of it
As if developers had something planned for it but left a ramp just in case
Also there is an area, i forgot where in Chinatown only on ps2 (i think) where you can clip into the building and cant get out, being left in a small square area inside the building without blue hell and you cant get out
if any antiquated boomer fuck wants to have some more fun with gta3, try and save a boat in a garage
you can push it into one, look at what happens when you do

I know a place near the edge of the Red Light District where we can lay low, but my hands are all messed up, so you better drive, brother.

A lot of the fun with GTA3 was figuring out glitches and hidden areas or places you weren't meant to go. I remember it was a big deal just figuring out how to fly the clipped dodo and then using it to locate the bank you see in the intro movie or using the dodo to reach Donald Love's penthouse

It is a game that actually separates men from boys these days and that alone makes it worth (re)playing.

Attached: GTA3 27_03_2022 17_55_56.jpg (3840x2160, 983.76K)