What's the best area in Elden ring?

What's the best area in Elden ring?
I thought the haligtree was genuinely beautiful.

Attached: 1648281466699m.jpg (1024x576, 58.68K)

I really like Altus Plateau

Capital is obviously the best but l loved both of these two so much.
Not sure why Any Forums keeps claiming they're both shit.

Can anyone provide context for what the haligtree is and why it's important? All I know is miquella made it for some reason

Attached: 1648093004600m.jpg (695x1024, 104.95K)

Honestly Limgrave is probably the best area - kinda gets a bit samey after that

Caelid was cool. Rest of the game is meh.

I think leunaria/atlas is perfect for what it represents. It fits the golden order/age of Marika feeling perfectly.

they didnt get that far

It's a tree Miquella created to subvert the Erdtree and create new order - hoping that ascending to godhood would allow him to cure his and Malenia's curses

I disagree. I thought every area was very unique and interesting. You probably just burnt yourselves out on the game

Attached: 1647809340301.png (958x766, 1.2M)

who even gave malenia scarlet rot

consecrated snowfields

Attached: field.jpg (3840x2160, 2.01M)

Nokron is easily the mot beautiful area in the whole game, I'm sure we were all left speechless the first time we took a random elevator and stumbled upon this beauty

Attached: hp7qgyrdjpk81.png (640x360, 329.44K)

The Rot God

She was born cursed because she was born through selfcest

Limgrave is the most samey area in the game, I do not understand this comment

ah yes...and who is that or this another thing they just vaguely mention in some item

discord trannies

Loved the underworld in general.

Yeah I was stunned.
I thought caelid was pretty breathtaking too when I first discovered it. Seems kind of unexciting now after seeing so much of it though

Attached: 1648351160607.jpg (724x1024, 98.76K)

A literal who that got destroyed and sealed in the Lake of Rot area by some other literal who

So in Limgrave you discover Catacombs, caves and mines - all new locations with cool aesthetic. You fight a dragon, and a tree sentinel.

After you start going to new areas you realize these are the same in all of them. So it was new and original in Limgrave but old and played out in other places

God Tier
>Caelid

Top Tier
>Limgrave
>Volcano

Okay Tier
>Liurnia
>Altus
>Underground regions

Forgettable tier
>Weeping Penisula
>Farum Azula

Shit Tier
>Both snow zones

ah of course, based elden ring ''lore''

I really liked Liurnia, but for legacy dungeon I'd go for Leyndell and or Farum Azula.

Did Scarlett rot exist at all before Melina?

No, Caelid was just the only area that caught my eye visually, as did the enemies. Has absolutely nothing to do with being burnt out.

shit area

Attached: 1634549194951.jpg (1920x1851, 1.4M)

I didn't ask.

so she's the demi-urge?

I think so - there is the rot god. I also do not know who created the lake of rot and if there is a connection with Malenia there

Considering she was made post shattering, yes. If you Malenia also yes.

kek

its da blud frum da pooooosy