I. AM NOT. CRAZY.... I'm not crazy. I KNOW the shazam discord bombed those steam reviews! 96 on metacritic...

I. AM NOT. CRAZY.... I'm not crazy. I KNOW the shazam discord bombed those steam reviews! 96 on metacritic, as if Miyazaki could ever produce a "mixed" game! NEVER! I just... I just couldn't PROVE it. Th-th-th-they deleted those discord invite links, they got that IDIOT j*nny on the 'chan to lie for them! You think this is someth- you think THIS is bad? This? This chicanery? They've done worse... THAT webm! Are you telling me that Night's Cavalry just happens to jump off a cliff like that?! NO! THEY orchestrated it! TRANNlES!

THEY SOFT BANNED ME THROUGH A CO-OP SESSION... my save's gone!

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 365.86K)

No meme arrows so you actually say that

>newfag doesn't know about autosage no-no words

sneed

kike tranny thread

96 isn't mixed

chuckposting this early in the day shazamtroon?

That show is great, you clearly never watched or worse, you did and don't understand the scene.

Elden Ring is also great, get fucked loser.

>They misuse Chuckposting
You know that Chuck was absolutely right? That he went full schizo doesn't mean that every single thing he said wasn't truth, it wasn't a conspiracy or misunderstanding he was finally letting the truth flow out of him.

chuck deserved it.

Chuck is a deranged schizo was a contrived mental illness.

>meme arrows
Go the fuck back

You do know Chuck Was literally correct about everything in this scene right?

The point of Chuck is that he WAS crazy and while he was technically correct about Jimmy in this instance he was right for the wrong reasons. The reason Jimmy is who he is is because Chuck was a psychotic asshole who undermined him every step of the way. Chuck was in the wrong through and through

and yet he was right and you will never be a woman

Chuck is literally an allegory for being a tranny
>Irrationally angry
>has a fake condition
>forces people to accommodate his ridiculous fake condition
>claims all the doctors are lying when they say his condition isn't real
>literally suicides himself

Chuck and Skylar did nothing wrong

No he wasn't, he was a schizo who thought a 9V battery could killed him

Kim!

Attached: 5d6774c5722757813da684ce94b22d61d6-28-kim-wexler-01.2x.rsquare.w570.jpg (1140x1140, 102.42K)

made for BSC(formerly BJC)

Attached: 1648493713151.jpg (1140x1140, 168.42K)

She's so cute bros. Nothing will happen to her, right? Right?

Yes, he was mentally ill but Jimmy should have got him actual mental help instead of enabling him to protect his pride.
Not really, Chuck actually was a good brother most of his life (Bailed Jimmy out of various crimes and got him a job in his own firm).
The problem is that Chuck was an arrogant fuck who was jelaous of all the attention Jimmy got and how charismatic he was while he was a more stoic person.
Chuck is what happens when you let that kind of shit dictate your life instead of talking shit as it goes.
Chicanery is one of my favorite Any Forums moments, BCS peaked there

BCS is so good, this scene was top tier TV. Nice meme user

>chuckfags still exist

Attached: 1617082295128.png (979x850, 902.09K)

Nothing bad will. Something good will, namely a BBC

>Go the fuck back
To where user? Some other website that also calls > a meme arrow? What's this website called? You obviously know their lingo, you most go there pretty often to know the shibboleths of a different website's culture.

if you say janny or tranny in OP your thread auto sages stupid nigger

>Even after death we still see Jimmy fuck up, I mean, Saul, err, I mean Gene
Feels good to be right in heaven.

>t. user who's never spent a long period of time with a woman before

Fucking retard

I very much doubt she's gonna die. At worst she'll go to prison for something and Jimmy tries to get her out, but something happens and their relationship becomes irreconcilable

no...... SNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kek

kek this guy literally trying to defend comedy chevrons
LOL

kek, reminds me of this
>I am not crazy! I know his sword didn't connect! I knew I had 14 iframes, one more than Dark Souls 1 . As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never - Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He killed me instantly, he cursed me with his blue sword. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That bastille! Are you telling me that a man just happens to teleport here and there just like that? No! *He* orchestrated it! The Pursuer! He got carried by an hawk! And I ignored him! And I shouldn't have. I kept going on! What was I *thinking*? He'll never change. He'll *never* change! Ever since the Forest, *always* the same! Couldn't keep his hands off of my humanity! But not our Pursuer! Couldn't be precious *Pursuer*! Stealing us blind! And *HE* gets to be a boss? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance!

Attached: 1638571485002.png (1280x720, 687.04K)

Chuck was right. But only because he made it so he was right. For all intents and purposes he made Saul. Took the reforming Jimmy and coerced him at every step, because he couldn't fathom Jimmy actually changing and his own view of him being wrong.

>THROUGH A CO-OP SESSION
ebin

>comedy chevrons
At least that one's clever.

i had no idea
>but i got warned for this
>and for posting brittney venti tits on Any Forums
im about to slippin jimmy the fuck out of this stupid fucking site god dammit