Rot wife and horse

>rot wife and horse
Let me guess you need more?

Attached: __tarnished_malenia_blade_of_miquella_bloody_wolf_and_torrent_elden_ring_drawn_by_drenched_in_sunlight__sample-488d342e7406a978b9ef40ebd2121085.jpg (850x911, 320.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6vCZdcp6hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where's miquella

Attached: mohg.jpg (2114x1819, 363.76K)

>Falling for the Goddess of rot's meat puppet

Attached: 1646670407256.jpg (1080x768, 338.12K)

>Not Radahn
>Not Millicent
>Not Blaidd

Attached: 1648328783217.jpg (546x662, 41.88K)

Rya and Ranni are my wives and both joyously pregnant.

that horse looks sexy.

Wow

AAAHHHH

Attached: 1647745171399.jpg (1393x2048, 237.65K)

Don't you just fight and kill her?

I ended up not liking her. She's kind of a cunt for no reason, she keeps calling herself undefeated even though Radahn beat her, and her voice is mediocre.

But the move where she tosses you onto her sword is still extremely fucking erotic.

>she keeps calling herself undefeated even though Radahn beat her
Stop shitposting, redditor tranny.

Attached: lmao.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

>she keeps calling herself undefeated even though Radahn beat her
Stop shitposting, redditor tranny 2.

Attached: lmao 2.webm (674x378, 2.94M)

No I let my mimic bro take care of her

Attached: gravity nigger dies to fall damage.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

I wish there was some kind of hidden dialogue you'd get if you met Mohg and Miquella before Malenia and had the option to at least let her know what happened to her brother.

>MALEniatrannys sperging out already
lol

>Post-centuries-of-rot Radahn
>Trying to use boss vs. boss videos in general

Attached: Disappointed Turtle.jpg (493x436, 41.81K)

>trying to get the True Defilement ending
>disable the barrier on Roundtable Hold
>now I'm forced to fight Hewg
How am I going to upgrade my weapons if Hewg and Iji are dead?
Same goes for defiling Roderika, doesn't that just mean I can't upgrade spirits?

lol millicent confirms that she was getting her shit kicked before she took the pussy/psycho route and nuked caelid and nearly fucked everyone in the lands between

Is there a character more pathetic than Malenia?
>I have never known defeat!
Under what measurement? so far the only demigod we know she actually beat is Godrick, a runt so far down the tree it's arguable he even qualifies as a demigod. So all that's left is regular mortal soldiers. Congratulations, that's the equivalent to a full grown women never losing a fight to a baby.
>youtube.com/watch?v=P6vCZdcp6hE I am Malenia. Blade of Miquella. And I have never known defeat!
Then she goes after Radahn, a demigod but more diluted with mortal blood and before even fighting him she sends in her rot simps to weaken him.
When she finally musters the courage to go toe to toe she's fighting a man who's not only constantly focusing on using his gravity magic to ride his trusty steed but also keeping star beasts in space, multitasking while fighting another demigod. After swiftly mopping the floor with her without breaking a sweat, Malenia rage quits like a bitch and kills herself to release the power of a 2nd god, the rot god just to even the odds.
In the end Radahn is remembered as a legendary warrior and hero and Malenia is forever rememberd as the women who dumped any pride she may have had and destroyed the land with an aids queef, KWAB.

Attached: 97175175_p0.jpg (2048x2048, 3.05M)

They were fighting non-stop, then she bloomed and fell unconscious. Since Radahn failed to retaliate against her, it implies a double KO. None of them won, Radahn technically died when she used her ability, he was only left with a barely functional husk because he's a demigod.