Do you position your camera, or use a freecam mod to look up skirts Any Forums?

Do you position your camera, or use a freecam mod to look up skirts Any Forums?

Attached: upskirt.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWsyp-R61Y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have been known to use the camera to clip through womens skirts from time to time, yes your honor
But let me ask the jury...who hasn't? I mean, who hasn't?

I don't even really like upskirts but I feel obligated to see if a game will allow me to do them

Based and Culturepilled

I thought that was some hairy fuzzy man ass at first

The girls in the game just have really thick legs, and are semi transparent the closer you get to them.

Attached: Ghostwire Tokyo_2022.03.28-17.32.jpg (1920x1080, 1.91M)

frosted legs mmmmmhhhh

>pc mods to fix the transparency when? They did the same thing to genshin impact if I recall

Is the game good? Fun?

looks like the millionth looter/shooter/crafting/3 side quests repeated 500times garbage

Been playing it all day without stopping, I only fucked off because I got pissy and getting owned by the cop assholes, I've been having fun playing it

thought that was a dude with hairy legs in the thumbnail lol

I like looter shooters but not ones with crafting, and I heard this one was too easy and the combat was simple.

Post more upskirts

Yeah, going on hard mode and the combat is pretty easy, and you're right about simple, but It's honestly enjoyable instead of getting something bullshit, whether in difficulty+damage or god forbid "Level X" enemies that you can only effectively fuck with if you're 2 levels below them

Attached: akaifuku.webm (720x405, 3M)

It's alright if you enjoy the Far Cry gameplay with the Japanese folklore and neon city aesthetic

Attached: 1648435466226.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

The aesthetic is on point, I absolutely dig it

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=UWsyp-R61Y0

It never crossed my mine.

You should now upskirt every girl wearing one in games

good, you shouldnt blow up school girls to begin with

Attached: 1636887868972.gif (500x281, 2.24M)