This game is so boring holy fucking shit

I'm in World 3 now and it literally bores me to death.

>look up metacritic
>it sits on 90
Is this what they call Nintendobonus?

Attached: Super Mario 3D Land.jpg (800x709, 99.03K)

Maybe it gets good later?

i'm trying to 100% it and its fine desu, although i can see how some levels can seem repetitive if youre just playing them back to back with no breaks, i guess the game was designed with frequent pauses in mind since its a handheld

The first year of the 3DS was so barren, a game like this was more enticing by comparison.

since its on a handheld*

Honest question:
Is every Nintendo game like this?

Trying to play some more of the 3DS catalogue and every Nintendo game I've played so far is just literal toddler babby shit.

At this point I will just go back playing Monster Hunter

Attached: 1053934161.jpg (640x640, 103.68K)

>I guess this game was made like trash on purpose
Nintendo fans everyone

I'll never understand 3D Mario. Feels like I'm literally playing as Mario's shadow because watching his shadow is the only way to accurately see where he's going to land

It's a very fun casual/family friendly game. But if you're used to games with any difficulty above easy then it's going to disappoint you. It's a fucking Mario game what were you expecting?

The first handful of worlds are quite braindead but you have to keep in mind that children and normies play Mario and making it impossible to lose is what keeps them playing. The game gets good in the Special worlds for special people as yourself.

I liked it but its a pretty overrated handheld game simply put

>I'll never understand 3D Mario. Feels like I'm literally playing as Mario's shadow because watching his shadow is the only way to accurately see where he's going to land
YES EXACTLY

How can anybody have fun like this?

>It's a very fun casual/family friendly game. But if you're used to games with any difficulty above easy then it's going to disappoint you.
There is a difference between "easy" and "remove my brain from my body easy".

Also its not only the difficulty. This game is just BORING in everything it does.

3D Land is literally peak 3D Mario.

so basically all 3d platformers suck?

3D Land being better than 3D World is the dumbest contrarian take that I see consistently on this site

Not really. It's far better from a level design perspective. 3D World is overly big and bloated.

You literally have to beat the game for the real game to unlock, user.

I haven’t played Galaxy, Nsmb wiiU, 3d world or odyssey

Which ones are good?

All 4 of those are good.

I don't really care for any of the 2D Marios past World or the 3D ones that followed in that line like NSMB or 3D Land/World. I'd rather just play Kirby since it's just barely less boring with more power ups and a cutesy arstyle.