Gargoyles

>mimic tear is retarded and stands in poison
>Co-op players are the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet, worse than useless
>Janky as fuck hitboxes
>Constant connection errors
>Cliff cheese strategy has a 0.001% chance of working
One of the hardest and most unfair boss fights I've ever seen in a videogame unironically.

Attached: elden-ring-valiant-gargoyles-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 78.91K)

It was pretty easy for me. Maybe you should try playing STR instead of whatever dumb shit you're running.

STR is literally my highest stat at 40

what weapon are you using? try one with blunt damage since they're weak to it. if you think these guys are bullshit just wait until some of the late game fights

Using the greatsword. It's not damage that's the issue, it's contenting with two at once.

colossal swords are the worst weapons in the game along with regular colossal weapons, ESPECIALLY when fighting a duo boss. consider upgrading a smaller weapon to fight bosses with

>>Co-op players are the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet, worse than useless
The hosts kept dying before me, I tried to co-op there I really did.

Easy fight.
It's a simple dps check.

>main the Pike since the very start of the game
>all these big and tall bosses are easy pickings with charge attacks

>too retarded to beat boss on your own
>call those who you summon to help you retarded for being as bad as you

did these guys with 30/str 30/dex and a halberd just poking them and rolling away
some of their attacks you can block but i tend to just roll

>Janky as fuck hitboxes
there is nothing janky about hte hitboxes
they miss ton of hits if you just stick next to them
just stack the fuck out of damage boosting talismans and ashes of war if you have some and beat the shit out of the first one before the next one gets to you

>colossals
>bad
claw talisman + raptor feathers + powerstance and you destroy everything in the game in 5 jumps or less

>don't use slash
>get lucky at the part where second gargoyle enters
Other than that it's quite easy even.

Level vigor you fucking retard. 30-40 takes you from 994 hp to 1450.

the skeleton summons.

>try to get summoned for this fight
>9 times out of 10 I get a connection error immediately
>the 10th guy rushes in and dies to the first two hits
I'm sorry, but you are on your own

Lhutel is what I used as a summon in this fight. I was using Twinblades using this fight, I think.

I found then manageable on their own, but the poison can really fuck you over fast. You pretty much gotta keep ‘em on screen at all times and not be afraid to run away when they spam poison. The mimic can help with drawing aggro from the other one

You have a fucking huge, open arena. Stop being an impatient little zoomlet and wait for them to separate before attacking.

If you're using summons then just cheese it
literally walk to the edge of the arena and they will leap off the side like lemmings

I beat them yesterday after 2 failures. The trick is to stand underneath them. If you get too far away you'll be in the hit zone. Also take out the first one as fast as possible when the second one enters the arena. I used the Jellyfish summon to distract it while I dealt the most damage. Also keep a lot of poison bolossues on hand to heal yourself immediately, then follow that up with an HP heal via flask or whatever.

Yes. Colossals are bad. Just because there's one way to brute force+make them viable in a lame way doesn't make them good weapons on their own

The general rule for multi boss fights in this game is that the one you're not "deadlocked" against will be very passive and only use basic bitch moves, use that to your favor.

Also, the second gargoyle that hops in has far less HP, you might even focus on it instead.

After all the bitching I heard I was surprised at how easy they were. They legitimately take turns and only attack one at a time. They are made of stone and therefore resistant to slash and thrust attacks so I could see why people using those kinds of weapons struggled (if they refused to adapt).

How did the devs fuck up str so badly that the only way to kill lategame enemies is to literally bing bing wahoo into submission
WHAT were they THINKING

Attached: 1645234089317.png (1000x563, 440.5K)

What level are you suppose to fight them

>colossal swords are the worst weapons in the game
Literally shitter speak.

What do you mean by that? I haven't had any issues (besides the Crucible Knights, mostly because I haven't learned to parry 100 hours into the game)

Attached: American Black Bear-4.jpg (525x342, 53.26K)

Its so easy Bro. Memorize the first gargs moveset, learn when to punish. Beat his ass, garg 2 shows up, run to the pillar, use it to split them up, play patient. Kill garg 1, and the rest is easy.

>Kill them easily on my 2nd try with my Greatsword character
>Takes at least 10 tries on my cheesy bleed katana character

No wonder so many shitters hate them.

Why would a STR fag have trouble with the gargoyles? just pick a big hammer or two and fuck them up, it is their major weakness.

I literally walked in and jump attacked this shit with the determination weapon art and killed the first one before the second one even spawned in. This shit was easy

It's certainly a cheap boss, specially because of how awkward their range and attacks are, you basically got to finish the first one before the other one gets close, so basically a dps check, I dunno what weapon you are using but if it's a curve sword like in the pic just get another one.

I beat crucible knights into submission with upward swing stamp, that breaks their stance very fast.

all they gotta do is make it so they stop having colliding aggression

stop making them do a ranged poison attack on you the moment another one is attacking you. there is so little time to actually get hits in when they both are aggro-ed on you. unironically feels like a dps check in how quickly you can fight the first gargoyle.

Like any elden ring fight, you can over level to beat them easily, but jesus. Its like fighting radahn day one at the Level they expect you to fight them at, its just kinda horse shit. overleveling is your only hope unless you got a dumb op build

>Co-op players are the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet, worse than useless
says the faggot that cant beat them on its own
t. beat them first try lv ~80 with a two handed great axe, no summons/spirit ashes

level 80? you are over leveled

>Using Mimic
>Still complaining about anything
Imagine struggling this much when you're playing easy mode

Nokron is a level 70-80 zone, so not really.

Had no trouble as an astrologer