Has any game even come close to this feel?

Has any game even come close to this feel?

Attached: 1390852343835.jpg (1920x1080, 300.62K)

For me , total war sometimes when i zoom in the camera and its a tough fight.
In terms of being a soldier , mount and blade (warband, i have not played bannerlord yet) captures the feeling nicely , the graphics are a bit washed out but i like the game a lot.

You ever play an RTS?

DEAAAAATH

Medieval 2 total war with lord of the rings skin mod. No need to thank me. Just close the thread.

It's literally a Total War moment.

Total War, Left 4 Dead.

Fromdrone seething in 3...2...1......

Attached: RIDE NOW.jpg (1920x796, 172.92K)

Attached: Dark_age.png (1279x548, 1.85M)

If you're going for sheer numbers : Total War series

If you're going for the sensation of being *in* the battle, being commander and leading the charge head-on yourself, Mount & Blade Warband

user what the fuck are you talking about?

If you’ve ever broken a siege in total war when you sally your cavalry you know this feel.

DEEEEAAAAAATTTHH

Skyrim, siege of Whiterun

So is it true that the two towers is the worst LotR movie?

How the fuck have you not seen those movies for yourself yet?

Anyway, yes and no. The theatrical version of Two Towers was the weakest of the three back in the day.
The extended version of it made it my favorite in the trilogy.

FOR DEATH!
FOR RUIN, AND A RED SUNDOWN!

Mot him but the new discordtranny talking point is that "people who enjoy fromsoft cant like Tolkien" and how they reached this idea I cannot fathom.Then again, I don't have mental illness so...

It’s the one resident shitposter who, for whatever obscure or bizarre purpose, tries to forced the meme that FROM players hate Tolkien.

Dynasty warriors

Rome Total War
Medieval 2 Total War

Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden!
spear shall be shaken, shield shall be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Ride now, ride now, ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!

Attached: 1458018507289.jpg (445x604, 35.32K)

makes sense to me, devout fans of a subversive work rarely enjoy the thing that was subverted

YWNBAW

Out of doubt, out of dark, to the day's rising
he rode singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
Hope he rekindled, and in hope he ended;
over death, over dread, over doom lifted
out of loss, out of life, unto long glory.

Attached: theoden.jpg (166x304, 9.53K)

Name a more kino kino than this kino, Any Forums.

Elden Ring

Bannerlord easily, especially after the last update that fixed siege battles. You'll truly never find a game that comes closer

That’s a dumb observation because I and plenty of people out there both fucking love LoTR and Dune, and they couldn’t be further apart thematically. I would say the same for Elden Ring, but I don’t see the connection between Elden Ring and LoTR at all, let alone how Elden Ring subverts it.

Actually, in real world of people who genuinely enjoy shit, it's the other way around. People who enjoy subversion of particular genres or works are people who appreciate the original. Thorough knowledge of the original is what makes the subversion interesting.

It does not necessarily work the other way around. A lot of people who enjoy the original may dislike the subversion. But those who enjoy the subversion almost always do appreciate the original in the first place.

It's just that here on places like Any Forums that everyone desperately tries to make everything into an excuse for an identity war, and cares about that far more than the actual work.

People who post here mostly don't appreciate things. Too busy fighting for credit in the identity and attention whore wars.

this game did a pretty decent job i feel

Attached: here comes tyuruu.jpg (640x908, 73.9K)