Radahn

There was literally no reason for his nerf, and I still don't even comprehend why he was nerfed.
The whole fight was supposed to be fought with summons, that is the entire theme, why did they nerf a demigod that stood on equal footing to malenia ?

Attached: Chadahn.png (1800x900, 1.59M)

It still perplexes me why they nerfed Radahn in particular out of all the bosses. He's not even in the hardest 5 so why specifically him?

my headcanon is
he was nerfed because he was the hardest part of rannis questline, and they want you to be able to complete the questline earlier in the game
they should have removed him from the questline imo

Can't have normalfags quitting the game in the first 30 hours.

It's dumb. From shouldn't nerf anything; It's been a mistake ever since they moved the dog in the Capra demon fight in DS. Let chaos consume.

I never had any trouble with this boss because I just kept using the summons provided. Beat him twice on two characters, one at level 70, another one at level 30.
Now Im doing a SL1 run with no summons and he is by far the hardest boss I've fought, even post nerf. Every attack one shots me because I only have 15 vigor, and like every other boss he'll chain 5-6 hit combos and delay attacks halfway through the combos so that you can't reaction roll
Still don't think they should've nerfed him, hes a joke with summons

I kinda understand this but it's still not completely logical since you can technically leave the side quest (only thing that can lock you out of it is you follow through with the frenizied flame ending) until mid-game or even late-game and come back to Radahn.
And assuming you even beat Radahn, Nokron is not by any chance an easy region to traverse if you can't even get through Radahn.

He was harder than the area he unlocked, so if you were correctly leveled for him you'd be overleveled for Nokron.

>and they want you to be able to complete the questline earlier in the game
Astel and adula can both easily oneshot you if you fight them early.

I think they just want you to have a chance at the rewards before doing the academy. My pre nerf playthrough I tried radhan at 40 before academy and couldn't do it, had to come back at 60 after killing rennala
post nerf I easily did it at 40

Unless someone posts a before and after, everything about the so call nerf is all bullshit.

i can't tell if this is a meme being spread to cause chaos or a coping loser who couldn't beat him prenerf

>AHHHH I MUST BE ABLE TO BEAT RADAHN AT 10 VIGOR AND WITH A +3 WEAPON
Fucking hell these dumb faggots. Just come back later.

I'm serious, specially after how Any Forums shameful display during the first 2 weeks of the game's release.

it was nerfed heavily. so was astel

LMA
O

Attached: the most retarded nigger in ER.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

only thing that needed a nerf was his noclipping instant kill rock toss in phase 2, other than that hes fine

I'm guessing normiefaggots falling for the "you didnt beat the game if you summoned" meme and being stubborn about it when fighting Radahn.

The area Radahn unlocks is a fucking cakewalk at the level you were expected to engage him at. 99% of his fight comes down to the camera, and if you were slightly underleveled for him it felt like a fucking diceroll determined your victory. Of course, I would have rather they just zoomed the camera out a bit and left it at that, but it's not like it was unreasonable considering the expected progression.

>so was astel
huh?

He's actually one of the easier great rune holders in the game.
Just stay up under his horse and dodge the 2-3 attacks that he can actually hit you with.
Hardest part out of the fight is not getting 1 shot when he meteors out at you.