Are any of you playing Rune Factory 5?

I guess the series is niche but I love it:

Can anyone tell me which of the villagers are available to join you in combat? and if you really want to help me, what their weapon styles are?

I’m much more interested in choosing who to gift more based on that, than the dating sim.

Attached: 070EC10B-4251-4217-9EFF-576089454A25.jpg (1000x1000, 275.53K)

I was planning to but Any Forums talked me out of it

I'll get the PC version if it ever gets one, I won't buy anymore games for my switch

>I won't buy anymore games for my switch
why the fuck not?

why not just emulate it?

I haven't played 5 and I refuse to buy it (Might emulate it when I get the time though just to see if it's as big of a shitshow as people say), but in the previous games Monsters were pretty much always better than Townsfolk for combat.

Maybe it's not safe to assume since I haven't played it, but basically the reasoning is that monsters tamed in a certain area with FP bonuses are always going to be much stronger than the monsters in that area due to having stats around the monsters in that zone. Villagers on the other hand start with very low base stats similar to yours and are reliant on equipment, so they're pretty much only good if you are overleveled crafting wise and both make a gear set for them and yourself.

The games I'm interested in that I dont have are RF5 and Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity but they have such bad performance on the switch that I will either emulate them like said or buy the PC version

one possibilty might be if nintendo ever releases a new console that is stronger than my fucking phone I'll probably buy it on that

I love my wife Reina. I want to be with her forever and ever and ever.

Attached: pioneersofot-reinaupclose.jpg (720x468, 66.25K)

Should I play RF5 or Tides of Destiny?
Or just replay 4?

RF5

it’s good, I’m not even going to look but I’m sure roasties at IGN and the like are shitting on it

I’m gonna pick it up once I’m done with my autistic shiny hunt

>PC version
I wouldn't hold my breath.

Has anyone tried this on emulation? This runs like shit on the switch. I wonder if emulation would actually make it run better.

Bought it but haven't started it yet.

I think they deserve a chance since RF4 was godlike.

You can see all the villagers' stats and equipment by selecting them from the menu that shows you your friendship with them.

>Can anyone tell me which of the villagers are available to join you in combat?
Most of them can once their friendship is high enough. If you expand their profiles in the relationship tab of the pause menu it'll show you their default equipment. Those without a weapon can't join you, but the rest will. If you're looking for someone to join you early on, I heard Randolph the baker can join without the friendship requirement.

RF5 stays at 30 FPS nearly the entire time, sans when loading in the town.

>Princess starts with a hammer
It was at that point my choice was made.

>Randolph the baker can join without the friendship requirement
what the fuck I didn't think he or his wife could be party members, I pumped Priscilla and Martin full of turnip seeds so they would go out with me

>RF5 stays at 30 FPS nearly the entire time, sans when loading in the town.
proofs?

all villagers with weapons can join you in combat
the game shows you everyone in the pause menu

How do you think he got that scar?

DF.

Holy fuck, I assumed only the relationship-viable villagers would be able to come with you into the combat field/dungeons. Thanks kings

I saw Priscilla's event, I thought he was retired like Volkanon

Everyone can join you, and you can see their fighting styles by pressing A to select them on the friendship screen from the pause menu.

Emulating this game is pointless. It's buggy, and not a popular enough game that you would expect those bugs to be fixed. Furthermore, this game's performance problems are related to software, not hardware, so it'll still perform poorly in an emulator. You can't fix a O(2^n) algorithm by throwing expensive hardware at it.