Erdtree Avatar

How'd you guys like fighting the Asylum Demon reskinned 13 times?

Attached: erdtree_avatar_bosses_elden_ring_wiki_guide.jpg (600x338, 22.93K)

It becomes a normal ass enemy after the 4th boss fight with it where it knows Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.

Optional content, you didn't even need to do it chud so stop complaining.

Kinda got bored of it by the end of DS1 when we had to fight him for the third time in Cut Content Citadel

>deletes you in five seconds
nothin personelle

Attached: flame of frenzy.png (200x200, 19.73K)

kamehameha go BRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: comet_azur_sorcery_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 19.2K)

this is the correct response

the entire game is optional. play better games

Extremely fun especially at the final bonus area with ballistas and 2 giga knight butt buddies together with it

I only did it the first handful of times, you don’t really get anything special for beating them all, do you?

>the entire game is optional. play better games

there are none that released this year

that doesn't sound fun at all

Because it wasn't.

more tears for your physick, let letting you explode, or letting you explode harder, or deal more damage or take less and shit.

>I only care about THE NEWEST AAA TITLE out there
>I won't play anything older than a year!
zoomers are the scourge of the earth

Came here to post this

I loved it

I mean, it's my fault for approaching the Minor Erdtrees again and again. The burned one in Gelmir actually having an Ulcerated Tree Spirit instead was really neat, makes all the other appearances even worse though.
Also there's Erdtree avatars in Leyndell and Elphael for some reason (I suppose any tree will do).

Fine since they go down in like 30 seconds with ol' reliable. Even the peak lazy one which normally summons a buddy but died too fast against my RL50 (+8/+4) character

Attached: catch_flame_incantation_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 18.3K)

>the entire game is optional. play better games
All games are optional.

>doesn't flail around like a retard
>no 12 hit anime comboes
>doesn't fly swat its attacks
>limited moveset makes it easy to learn
>clear openings
>rewards good spacing

One of the only enemies in this game that's actually fun to fight. The whole game may as well be DS1 reskins it would probably be more fun.

What a shitty argument

>play better games

Such as?

>names some faggot game from 10 years ago that everyone already played

Attached: SmartSelect_20220328-135148_Samsung Internet.jpg (1032x449, 90.59K)

Considering how easy they are, I don't mind.

I don't think people would complain if its healthbar was just above it's head

Attached: 1648490061299.jpg (352x341, 64.86K)

>Such as?
gothic 2,stalker,oot,planescape torment,etc etc

>Only times its different are when they remove one of the ways to punish/kill it faster jumping over its AOE nonsense and when they make it spawn another copy and its AI for both are the same so for pure melee it just means kill it super fast or get on the horse.

Its such a shit fight. Loses all of its luster after maybe 2 times but you feel compelled to do them for the flask shits. Same with the stupid Bloodborne shark tree thing. Like 12 of those or more and they always suck and the only difference is the exact same fucking thing. Some have scarlet rot later and then thankfully its optional 2 of them or more guard the +2 FAP rip.

This. At the same time though, considering there is a whole gimmick surrounding the items they have they should have tried a little harder, same with dragons.

>Go to grab the FAP2 ring
>See one
>"Oh boy it's this retard again. Nice game, From."
>Step forward
>A second pops out
>"Yeah cool"
>Take another step
>A third comes out
I grabbed the right and immediately turned the game off.

Unironically fuck off. Stop re-using the same 3 things for 150 hours.

It's amazing how people are. You give something a fancy name, maybe some music, screen long health bar and suddenly everyones like "what do you mean im fighting it again..this is terrible!" nevermind you fight like 100s of knights.

How is it a shitty argument.
If you really don't like the dungeons, then simply stop doing them.
If you don't want to fight the erdtree avatar again, then simply don't do it.
etc.

Because it makes people realize that this could have been something original instead.
Yeah we get it, the open world is mostly filler content and the true love was put into legacey dungeons.
Doesn't excuse the big shit like Erdtrees and Dragons from being so copy-pasted.

>this could have been something original instead.
Are you insane?
There are 60-something different BOSS designs in this game.
That's twice as much as there are total enemies+bosses in BotW for instance.

Pretty fun fights, I was very pleased when I finally got his weapon and godly butt slam.

>Using Breath of The Bokoblin as an example
Not a good look.