Guilty Gear Testament

He's out right now.

Attached: Low Test.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

Cute girl

imagine if Testament beat you up then started belly dancing over your laid out body while taunting you, haha, wouldn't that be embarrassing? haha

They WANT someone to draw femboy testament in a bubble bath
and so do I

so why is he a she now?

Dead game.

Attached: Fd.jpg (748x400, 36.83K)

They are asking for it.

*they

>Dead game

Attached: ;.kl,knm.jpg (761x397, 36.07K)

>He

repent and find Christ sodomite

Damn thats a lot of trannies and gay folk

Don't care, Strive is still not fun. However I'm on full hopium that one day, maybe some 2 or 3 years from now the game will be playable. One day even normies will realize how soulless the game is, and the devs will give us the Guilty Gear sequel we truly deserve.

Not even the first crossdressing homo in the series

>Baiken had 10k
It's over

I CAN'T SNEED

Attached: 20220328150359_1.jpg (1920x1080, 350.3K)

hes trash. top tiers are one button monsters. he is like an axl or what not. just get run over by top tiers.

Fighting games always have more players on console

Call me when Jam is back

Sorry but this is never going to happen and you know it.

>outrage train died before the character was even released

I'm havin' fun.

Attached: GodIWishThatWereMe.png (1845x856, 1.57M)

Is there an actual in-game explanation as to why Testament looks so feminine now, or is it just a redesign because it made somebody's PP hard?

Holy fuck that's hot.

It's absolutely going to happen. Eventually the appeal of shiny new waifu models will run out, every new DLC gets worse numbers than the previous one as Twitter normies get bored of the game. Soon all that will remain are the people who actually play fighting games, ArcSys will adapt to this new audience and slowly but surely mold the game into an interesting and engaging fighting game.

In the meantime I'll be playing SF6 which already learned that lesson. Damn it feels good to be a hopechad.

Testament is like really pretty holy fuck they made that nigga hot

>In the meantime I'll be playing SF6 which already learned that lesson. Damn it feels good to be a hopechad.

more like a copecuck

Question: Does he have any interactions with Ky or Jack-O?

Post screenshots of the succubi please

Attached: dad.jpg (976x948, 115.93K)

Why is Caitlyn from league of legends in Guilty Gear?

LOL

Did you make this? I love you if you did.

From what I've seen, not with Ky