What games does your dad play?

What games does your dad play?

Attached: Y_real_son.gif (480x600, 85.29K)

he used to play DOOM back in the day, and Age of Empires 1 and 2

Deadbeat junkie abandoning his family simulator

Pac man the old arcades

Neverwinter nights 1.
I remember watching it over his shoulder after Mom tried to shoo me away for it being too violent but he let me back in anyway.
Rip dad

Games my dad played when I was a kid:
Diablo 2
MechWarrior 2
Star Wars KOTOR
Star Wars Battlefront
Gran Turismo
Civilization
Metroid Prime
Final Fantasy VII
Mercenaries Playground of Destruction
Sly Cooper 3
We Love Katamari

last time my dad got into games was when PlayStation first came out, he played crash bandicoot and RE1 and 2. He got a ps4 a few months back for super cheap and its amusing and sad listening to him talk about his gaming experience, I guess the hand eye coordination for controllers just isn't there, he can't remember the button layouts and the thumbsticks confuse him I guess. Most recent games hes attempted to play are RDR2 and some shooters that I don't remember. I hope when he gets free time hes able to put some actual time into it and enjoy it.
Playing games on PC isn't a problem but I think thats because hes always on his computer tinkering with it and messing with it.

Literally pic. This is also the first game I played on the computer. He would show me the ins and out of being a submariner. Thanks dad, now I play flight simulator with a 2000$ rig.

Attached: Sub_Command_cover.jpg (220x266, 22.52K)

My dad got me into video gaming when he'd sit me and my brother on his knees and play Alley Cat, Commander Keen, Ultima Underworld, and a bunch of old Apogee shareware titles. He also bought every installment of the Civilization series over the years.

Arcade racers. Nothing else.

Nothing these days. He used to play Splinter Cell 1-3 but I reckon something like CoD: Big Red One would have been more his thing. Stealth was not his forte.

>We love katamari
user your dad is gay.

>What games does your dad play?
Unironically racing games like gran turismo, forza and project cars

My dad died of cancer when I was 16.

Trivia

Most GTA games but most of the time he prefers GTA IV

The only game he ever played was Metal Gear Solid 1

My dad played GTA for a whole 10 minutes before giving it up forever, Ironically it was also his only attempt at branching into gaming besides similarly giving up on basketball games. He never minded buying games or acknowledging them, he just never had interest playing them himself for whatever reason.

Attached: 1603783113873.gif (720x720, 36.13K)

He doesn't but he was really into Gran Turismo for a while when he got me a ps1

Diablo 2

wolfendooms

My dad bought us an original Xbox back in the early 00s and played midtown madness 3 with us. He still talks about it sometimes and will point out a Chevrolet SSR anytime he sees one.

big box games

Attached: 1642436600416.png (800x600, 264.19K)

Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Fusion, Zero Mission, Pilotwings SNES and 64, Sim City for SNES Prince of Persia for SNES and Sands of Time

Microsoft Solitaire and horse racing.

Hes playing Elden Ring and hes further in it than me

Attached: 1621167232077.jpg (526x851, 87.78K)

brood war

he beat every level except the very last one