Reach this boss

>reach this boss
>game becomes anti-fun cancer shit and your build is fucking shit
>she also fucking heals
>instant death when she uses her anime move and you are goddamn close to her to fucking stagger her ass
>phase 2 is literally just running like a bitch and hoping she only spams one move to punish her
>fuck up and have to do phase 1 again
>miyazaki with shit-eating grin: "we balance bosses around using shitter ashes :)"
>some random fucktard who won the lottery: "did you try getting le gud?"

Yeah, uninstalled this game. Not fun. Not challenging. Just bullshit and hope rng is on your side that she acts fucking retarded for you.

Attached: Y5RHNmzAtc6sRYwZlYiKHAxN_png.jpg (2880x2160, 3.42M)

git gud shitter

kill yourself, lottery cuck

Killed her in 3 minutes. I heal more, I spam more, I hit just as hard. Blasphemous Blade, Fire Scorp Talisman, Fingers Talisman, max hp damage talisman, radagons seal, mimic. Golden vow, flame Grant me strength, fire and faith physick, hit over 1000 every attack. Faith Chads keep winning. Sorcery incels can't compete.

Attached: images (3).jpg (739x415, 15.12K)

Killed her 1st try git gud dilate sneed

fyi getting filtered by this boss reveals how hard you leaned on summons the rest of the game

>Yeah, uninstalled this game.
Filtered
>Not fun.
For you
>Not challenging.
It was too challenging for you
>Just bullshit and hope rng is on your side that she acts fucking retarded for you.
Cope for your insufficient skill

Attached: Elden Ring 2022.03.27 - 14.14.41.01_19.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

You uninstalled the game because of one optional boss? lol

>shield
cuck

>shield
You didn't beat her.

Just block the anime move

there's no reason to git gud in elden ring, just use any +10 summon ash and 95% of the game is a cake walk.

You can even have a bad build and it'll work. The balancing in elden ring is the worst the franchise has ever seen. And before you say
>dont use summon ashes
I'd ask you why not? It's in the game, it's a tool if they were going for a consistent experience why have a tool that totally ruins that experience?

>needing a reason to git gud
git gud pussy

he literally did though, just because you decided to unga bunga using """skill""" doesnt mean anything, it's a cartoon video game

lmao why tho?

why do you even play games?

>game is designed around a mechanic
>shitter thinks it's for shitters
>gets mad when the boss is hard without using the mechanic

big fan of how this game shits on both invaderfags and nosummon fags.

Yeah. The game sucks, I agree.

this desu
I dont mind self imposed challenges but i dont think i've ever seen a single item in a souls game just obliterate all challenge the game has

to problem solve so why does being good matter so much?
If you can problem solve your way through something using other methods why does that make it less valid than learning roll timings?

+10 mimic makes this games ez mode. I don't even really feel bad for using it. Use an A tier ash and upgrade it if you think Mimic is too cheese.

>to problem solve
consider playing puzzle games and not action adventure games then

all games are puzzles user

>One optional boss
>Crying this hard

Dude just use the mimic or respec or something. Or hell go get the finger print shield +25 it with the great shield talisman. It literally doesn't matter if she heals if you use a great spear/spear/rapier she will never ever break your guard.

ashes were made for ez mode without making actual difficulty setting
i don't see a problem here
literally just don't use it if you want challenge

but action adventure games are relatively terrible at providing good puzzles so playing them for this reason is pointless, you're better off playing even strategy games

shazamnigger slide thread

Anti shield fags even with solo no summon people are weird to me. You are probably the people who got filtered in Nioh when getting caught dodging without iframes and didn't realize its a basic fundamental to know when to block in that game. So you hate blocking in general. Blocking without some build for it also barely gives you shit but living in Souls games. Especially in ER you rarely get a great punish or a punish at all but the trade off is survival.

If the game was designed around summons then it was terribly designed. Most of the boss fights are trivially easy with them. But then frustrating hard without them. A well designed game with an intended mechanic should strike a balance in the middle. Elden Ring doesn't most of the time.

>If the game was designed around summons then it was terribly designed.
Correct, and it's not actually designed for that. The guy you replied to is mistaken. Summons are there to balance out the multi-bosses / for players who absolutely can't get their shit together. What the game is REALLY designed around is leveling up a colossal shit ton. Placing Margit that early on should have told everybody this from the get-go. They want players to roam in other directions if the one they're currently heading in is causing them frustration. Stuck at a group of enemies or a boss? There are many, many other locations for you to visit and level / gear up at. Elden Ring is the first of these games where they actually expect players to be well over level 100, level 150+ more like.

More so designed around INT and bleed. Alot of bosses are easily beaten with INT weapons especially moonveil which is why its so popular. Bleed procs on 99% of bosses in the game and with its recent buffs melts bosses that take STR builds far longer to kill.

Nothing wrong with using a shield except
>le git gud
You first, all the complaints are from trying to fight her with a standard dodge, guaranteed defense fags have no right to posture at anyone.

>shields are fine
>B-BUT BUT!
Ok sweetheart

>all the complaints are from trying to fight her with a standard dodge
I never understood that type of complaint. There are many different builds and combat styles in these games. There can't be a boss specifically designed to be good or bad against a certain build / style?