Is she right?

Is she right?

Attached: 1628895701540.png (623x553, 391.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i49MsHprQjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, but not by much.

so just nites then?

Yes. The game stagnated severely. Epic should shape it into the "cartoon BR" instead of being the minecraft autism BR

>lower both the skill floor and ceiling
>journos love it
hmm

Yes, fuck buildfags and I can't wait for a perma non build mode.

fortbuilding spam was always the dumbest fucking shit

Yeah that’s my take on it as an outsider that only played it a couple times

Thought it said “Fortnite is better without the farts” for a second

Hoping they get rid of the nites too so it can stop existing altogether

The whole building shit always did seem out of place to me, despite it being in the fucking name

Yes
youtu.be/i49MsHprQjE

Attached: 1647305489744.png (302x278, 56.79K)

filtered.

Attached: 1624439545355.jpg (720x540, 72.26K)

>she

Attached: 62E8580A-F7EE-4846-8974-0D3D34916558.jpg (573x468, 163.61K)

One minute in and i'm getting a fucking seizure.

I think the game would be a lot better if there was a short cooldown between building. Two people seeing each other and immediately manifesting a huge autism tower is lame as hell.

>fort nite
Go fuck be an underage faggot somewhere else.

literally why did they never make the in-progress buildings not have a hitbox?

>esl posters in every thread now

Attached: 1581557873489.png (400x400, 7.78K)

building is inherently a crutch, and people built up skill for a crutch lololol. not my fucking fault everyone one you idiots wasted your time.

wasn't building supposed to be like, the main exclusive feature Fortnite had?
what does it have to offer now over all the other BR games

Still no respawn. Might as well play something else.

This but Epic is severely incompetent so it won't happen

no it's not
i don't like fortnite but the whole skill ceiling comes from how creative and fast you can build and change buildings while shooting with weapons too, the APM difference between Fortnite with building vs no building is insane, and fortnite can't be just a common "battle royale" because the shooter mechanics alone is not that fun

Who the fuck wants skill ceiling in a video game? Go learn a skill or a language you fucking nerd

Why bother with it if you could just be playing Totally Accurate Battlegrounds and be having the superior experience instead?

I can't even tell what's going on.
How do people find this fun?

memorizing an unchanging pattern of menu inputs to fart out a skyscraper when someone takes a pot shot at you is not good gameplay

Without building why would you play Fortnite over any other battle royale on the market?

Yeah, I actually enjoy the game now. Played it more in the past week than I have in the past year prior. I'm hoping they keep the no building thing in as its own separate mode.

cute skins

Tim Sweeny's flacid weenie hidden in the source code.

Why would I play GRITTY TACTICOOL SHOOTER #419 WITH WEED EMBLEM over Fortnite?

Yes, kind of. If people actually used it to build forts and traverse the land, then it would be alright enough. But shooting a motherfucker once and them turning into the Taj Mahal is not fun in the slightest, nor is it fun to see people editing two by two towers into McDonald's playplaces.
Different aesthetic, being a third person shooter (I think the Paladins BR had this, and I'm sure there are others too, but still) and the other factors of gameplay like the fun vehicles and the gunplay, if you like that. Different strokes for different folks and all.
According to leaks it's gonna be a LTM, which usually means limited time, but at the same time the 20v20 mode or whatever has been an LTM that's stuck in the game for literal years at this point.

because it has a great art style, consistent and varied update schedule, the best monetization system in the industry and now has actual gameplay mechanics too?