Millicent

millicent

Attached: 1648485362773.jpg (494x591, 237.75K)

shes pretty

Attached: 1648253008396.jpg (1024x576, 112.19K)

>there is no good ending to her unless Michaelzaki adds some Ranni tier fanfic shit where you find Miquella and bless a needle for her

Attached: 1648486139445.jpg (640x480, 49.89K)

Malenia

Attached: 1648346240707 (1).jpg (3000x3253, 1.15M)

that's what i hate about ER so far, there's like 2 fucking NPC quests that have a happy ending
it really feels spiteful how all the quests just have depressing fucking endings for no reason other than "HAHAH IT'S SAD RIGHT? YOU'RE SAD, RIGHT?"

At least Millicent explicitly has super aids from the beginning and you're told the needle only slows it. Better thank Dark Souls questlines where characters just decide to go kill themselves.

>oh I like this Blaidd guy I hope his que-
>no, he's gone insane now
>oh I like this Sellen lady I hope her que-
>no, she's a torture ball now
>oh I like this Alexander guy I hope his que-
>no you have to kill him now
>oh I like this jar boy I hope his que-
>no his entire family and village is dead

i couldnt decide on my soulsfu... it hopped from ranni at first like everyone else, to rya snake form of course but now...
im back to the humble, down to earth melina. my wife, melina.

alexander wanted (and fought) a warriors death. his ending is bittersweet, not outright sad

>can't save her
Frenzied incel ending it is

welcome to fromsoft games retard

looks like a junkie

Attached: 1636292107915.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Cute

I don't like Ranni. She feels like the writer's pet with how much you're pushed towards her. Melina is great though. Shame she's got so little screentime.

I cant get nehpili and kenneth shit to work

So why couldn't we team up to fight Malenia and poke her with the gold needle?

Isn't Malenia's souls blighted with rot? She's like that goddess, only miniature and weaker. I doubt the needle would be able to amend that.

Sekiro, Bloodborne and DS2 had zero of that, except the one questline in DS2 that was very signposted from the beginning that it was gonna be dark

"formsoft games being le dark and le depressing" is a meme that only happened after ds3, tourist

>Bloodborne

What are you smoking?

she had a needle but it broke in caelid
now she sits in denial thats everything failed

The game made no effort for you to like the NPCs in Oedon Chapel, unlike ER where it literally tries its hardest to get you to like these people

The God of Rot is mentioned to have been sealed away, so he's gotta be somewhere in the lands between. All we've gotta do is find the fuck and murder him fast enough, so there will be nothing that Millicent will have to worry about anymore she doesn't have to die.

>bloodborne had zero of that
please, for my understanding, will you summarize gascoine's daughter's quest line?

what a worthless bitch, all that time wasted for another an heroed fromsoft npc

One sad questline for an NPC you never met is not the same as EVERY questline being depressing

Can we talk about the fact that the cloaked guy we take to was possessing a pest and when we kill him he talks about relocating to another one? Who the fuck is he really?

i want to suck on her arm nubs

I kind of wish they kept/didn't cut her being Malenia with amnesia. I also think it would have been cool if after beating Mohg you could bring Miquella back and serve him sort of like with Ranni.
>Millicent quest ends with her at the haligtree roots where she gets her memory back
>If you didn't save Miquella the Malenia boss fight happens normally
>If you did, then he can alleviate the scarlet rot enough for her to function, allowing you to avoid her bossfight
You'd probably heal Miquella by taking him back to the Haligtree before finishing Millicent's quest.

>it tries it hardest to make you like these people

they share a few lines of dialogue with you at best you cock sucking retard, its the same npc interaction we have been getting since demon souls.

Miquella will never be normal again, he was raped by Mohg and carries his omen offspring.

>raped
Prove it.

Attached: 1648428680772.jpg (721x650, 364.73K)

Oh yeah, Sellen's whole thing about you becoming her best apprentice and Blaidd literally stating how he was gonna on a mission with you and you'd be working together was just a few lines of dialogue?
Fuck off