Comfy elden ring thread

let's talk about elden ring

Attached: 1648141221076.png (679x563, 774.31K)

which armor sets do i need to farm? by that i mean sets that can only be acquired with farming and not anywhere else.

who is the faggot mod that keeps deleting all the threads

I think all humanoid enemies can drop their gear?

i fucking love the vulcano area, shame you can miss all of it if you choose to do the vulcano manor quest

kneel

Attached: 1648485605979.jpg (1080x502, 352.34K)

What you mean? Zorayas quest is part of the volcano manor quest

BROS, quality/arcane or dex/arc, str/arc?

fth/arc

Basically every human knight in the game. The worst BY FAR is getting the Unaltered Banished Knight Chest. It drops from exactly two guys who are visibly caped in Castle Sol. One of them is a meme for being impossible to fight, the other is surrounded by three dogs. The drop rate is insanely low even with 400+ discovery. I almost considered respeccing into full arcane, but then they would have been hard to kill.

The land-octopus things can drop their entire body as a hat.

i mean the assassinations, they are the most straightforward quests in the game since it literally marks them on the map, so i can see a lot of people entirely missing that area.

Fairest enemy in the game

I hate that this game has no covenants maybe great runes should have worked like covenants or some shit.

Attached: 1617652930222.png (213x215, 78.57K)

wait really? i got it first kill

can't you just get the altered one and then modify it at a grace point?

Given how some of the NPCs quests ask you to swear loyalty to them, I wouldn't be surprised if they were originally going to be covenants.

can't believe i actually had to learn to parry again just to deal with these fuckers, have had trouble lining up these damn startup frames since DS2.

I think they underestimated the amount of things they needed to have in the game for it to be successful.
Missing out on basic shit like is really quite pathetic.

So we're getting a definitive addition where Melina is more involved, right? She shows up 3 times in the first 20 hours then disappears for the next 40-60.

Does the frenzied flame seal increase madness buildup or just damage?

You can.

yes, elden ring: scholar of the cardinal sin coming soon, that'll be another $60 + tip, thanks for betatesting drones