Elden Ring

ITT: Bosses where it's okay to load up cheat engine

Attached: Featured-Image-Dragonkin-of-Noskella-Boss-Fight-Elden-Ring-1024x549.jpg (1024x549, 86.88K)

That guy is easy as shit, just throw Giant Hunt on any big weapon and watch him go down in 5-6 hits

holy shit git gud lol

thats not even the one in the scarlet rot

There's three of them, right?
>Nokron
>Nokstela
>Lake of rot
I wonder if there's any lore behind it

Fight in front of the throne was ok, but the one where you can ride on the horse was pure kino

Items say they were made in imitation of the Dragons by the Eternal Cities, but never were able to reach the point of true dragons. Wish we could get their armor, the headpiece is really nice

Nigga's kino as fuck, even in Lake of Rot

My summon killed him single-handedly lol.

cheat engine is for doing mules (giving your character max upgrade weapons) and testing things
if you have to use CE to "beat" enemies in a kids game, why even play it? game isn't even that good

The only reason I finished him was because his second phase didn't trigger. LOL

*INT Build traverses fog**

heh, notthing personel

Attached: 303932972053211.png (475x498, 195.21K)

wait there's a second phase? I just kept using horse and slashing while he crawled on the floor like a retard

We're bitching about dragonkin soldiers now Any Forums?
You guys have fallen fucking far

Soldier of Godrick.

Like all massive enemies in ER the key is to go where his dick is and wail on him there, dodging when he tenses up. I made the mistake of being long range from him and he was just spamming cold lightning over and over with no rest so I just did the runebear strat and it worked. Beat him blind in one go with just claws.

the one in Nokstella spews out ice lightning

lol this fuckin dragonshit. guy was a bit of a pain on my first run. came back on my second file at lv. 120 and he dropped dead in 10 jump attacks

>oh it's a giant slow boss that you can get far away from
>luv me rocks, simple as

Attached: 1627261303709.png (200x200, 14.35K)

Just dodge you dumb nigger

Man i'm in altus plateau, lvl 85, this game is way too easy, only small challenge (more than a few tries) in 75 hours were Godrick and Godskin apostle

Please tell me it gets harder

there are some in the snowfield I think

They're just remnants of the underground civilisation. Imperfect drakes that never witnessed the sky.

Those are not rocks, they're intercontinental missiles

Based

huh, I just assumed they were Dragon Communioners that OD'd

ITT Fights that are LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE. Game mechanics do NOT allow you to beat these enemies without giving yourself 999 levels or invincibility.

Fuck the hacks at Fromshit Dickwear who make these scripted unwinnable fights.

Attached: turtle_wildlife_creature_elden_ring_wiki_guide_300px.jpg (300x169, 11.87K)

There's in an invisible one in the snowy sacrofield or however it's called. Tried killikg him but the fucker kept disappearing.

Go play a good soulsborne game, literally anything besides 3.

hilarious how purple rocks have a longer effect range than loretta's motherfucking greatbow

Theres not, if the haligtree area taught me anything its that any mob can be anywhere in ER because of lazy devs

>There's three of them
are you fucking serious? I'm level 150 and beat the game and thought I did all the side content. I have even been to those 3 locations

I DID NOT FIGHT A SINGLE ONE OF THESE GUYS WTF

Lightning spear is cheat engine now?

You're wrong.

Did you skip all the underground areas? They're mostly limited to those.

They're invisible

They're literally extremely weak, forgettable side bosses.

One of them is just up stream from the area where you fight/run past the first tied-up Astel thing. In an area with a big skeleton in a chair.

One of them is in a secret area below the field where you have to light the flames to fight the second Ancient Spirit Deer boss. You have to do some hidden platforming down to get to it.

The last is hidden out in the middle of the Lake of Rot on the way to Astel. You may have just missed him, he's chilling out in the middle of the lake.

Lies

What?
I beat the game with 70h and only fought one of them
I guess more stuff to do for my second playthrough

Those are the Magma Wyrms

That's not possible

In a way yes, but they are ghost versions that spawn endlessly. Kinda like the bone giants that the boat dudes spawn.

Already played 1 and 2

So the thing in the stormveil castle basement that someone warns you about. Does anything happen with it?

I completely unironically cannot comprehend how it's physically possible for someone to be so uninterested, so lazy, and so unobservant that they miss obvious shit in a game.

If you missed these basic-ass fights hidden basically in plain sight, I can't imagine how much other shit you missed. Did you just spend your entire playthrough dying to normal shit and never looking anywhere for anything? Dudes probably have like 10 weapons in their inventory.

Look, it's your game, you paid for it, if you don't want to play parts that you don't like that's up to you I guess.

The dude who makes your pizza intended you to eat all the toppings and the crust, but I'm not gonna bust your balls. It's a part of the game you did pay for, though.

Yeah, it buttfucks Rogier (he's the one warning you about the Thing).