Yes, yes, well done Elden Ring, well done Elden Ring

Yes, yes, well done Elden Ring, well done Elden Ring
HOWEVER

Attached: 1645405329982.jpg (4000x4000, 1.61M)

I have no horse in this race beyond "thank fuck Todd's finally doing hard sci-fi"
but the e3 threads are going to be fucking glorious

yup

No gameplay No threads

how do people have any hope for this game? When was the last time Bethesda didn't let you down?

fallout 76 is great though

No

Pinning your dreams on concept art is a really good way to break your own heart, dude. These expensive ass computers and systems can emulate even a rumor of that detail, it's not gonna happen

the concept art is absolutely phenomenal
however...
I am reluctant to believe they'll produce something quite so beautiful and enthralling with the game itself, I hate women
I am looking forward to the game, although I'm not sure how the mechanics are going to work; going to re-use the Skyrim system more or less? more of a story-driven game with gear rather than stats?

Bethesda has never let me down, from 1994 till now.

If you didn't know what Skyrim was going to be after Oblivion or what FO4 was going to be after FO3 I don't have any respect for you as a person. People who claim todd-em-ups fall short of some depth or complexity standard are either antagonistic or stupid.

It's just gonna be like outer worlds. And this, bad.

>When was the last time Bethesda didn't let you down?
I liked Oblivion, Skyrim, FNV, F3, Doom3, Doom2016, Doom Eternal, Prey, and Rage 2

it is ok, but it definitely didn't use to be. Can say the constant updates and variety of content is really nice but I can't be bothered to grind my way up to be able to do any of it. Also movement/combat still feels horrible. Starfield is going to be using the creation engine too isn't it?

It looks nothing like meme worlds - no magenta in sight, concept art has a subdued color palette, Rick and Morty haven't made an appearance, it's hard sf, not a le ironic post-reddit setting.

>10 years
>concept art and prerendered dogshit trailer is all there is
LOL

based Todd & co enjoyer

wait, starfield is gonna be hard scifi?
fuck, now i actually give a shit
curse you user

Attached: 1645126617162.gif (320x320, 3.13M)

>dude what if skyrim but like in space

We should all learn to keep our expectations low, like you

Dont care, still trusting todd

new persuasion system confirmed. claimed to be their most advanced dialogue mechanic to date, taking light inspiration from the Oblivion wheel.
from Todd's mouth: "feels like you're having a conversation where you're actually trying to persuade someone of something"
sounds exciting.

>getting hype because of concept art
it's TURDTHESDA we are talking about.
Starfield will look like Skyrim.

If Doom counts as Bethesda games, then they're alright

>Doom3, Doom2016, Doom Eternal, Prey, and Rage 2
Bethesda didn't make those you Todd cock sucking nigger

Attached: 1552959101192.jpg (800x733, 80.41K)

It looks fucking amazing bros. Just look at those drawings. Elden Ring kinda looks shit compared to Starfield.

Attached: 1556371834683.jpg (1080x1062, 89.64K)

I'd probably actually play this since it'll be an actual rpg and not just combat arena after combat arena with some stats tacked on to the side and nothing but random docum- I mean item descriptions to tell the story.

>the inspiration was me trying to have sex with as many college girls as possible, back in '99

What did he mean by this?

I was disappointed with fallout 4 but it was still fun
and I don't count fallout 76 as being a real bgs game

Xenoblade X did it better and that was 7 years ago.

nothing's confirmed other than throwing around the term "nasapunk" and having realistic weapons in the trailers

lmao, his entire design philosophy is to remove rpg elements out of rpgs to attract a bigger audience.
Skyrim is unironically just an rpg simulator for normies. The game soely exists so people can say "i played this game with a sword and dragons in it".
I think the only reason anyone would defend skyrim is to justify all the time wated in the game. Outer World is absolute garbage, but it does everything better than skyrim. Think about that for a minute.

Hope theres cute foxgirl beast races

>Bethesda didn't make those you Todd cock sucking nigger
okay, well Microsoft bought those studios, too, so I'm assuming there's some cross-pollination in those studios anyway