Harder than Malenia

Glock saint is still the king.

Attached: isshin.jpg (1280x720, 92.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0MuA9pxP_mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course he's harder. Every Sekiro boss is inherently harder because you can't summon other people to fight them for you. When comparing 'using everything at your disposal' to beat a boss in both games, Sekiro automatically wins the difficulty discussion because you cannot make others fight for you.

Nah bro, just parry and hit him a couple times and you’re good. If you know about the lightning reversal shit then his final phase is free, you don’t even have to time it really you can just mash.

Every Sekiro boss is also inherently easier since you only have one weapon with just a few buttons to time and that's it.

This
In Sekiro you have to strictly play by the game's rules, in souls games you can just get someone else to do it for you

I'd even go as far as to say that the first Chained Ogre is harder than the entirety of elden bing

And malenia can be stunlocked for free with a mimic tear. She's a fucking joke.

This is a retarded statement. All bosses in ER and Souls games can be circumvented by overleveling, using summons, and obtaining obscenely good equipment. In Sekiro, you have hopefully the very small upgrades you're allowed to have, your sword, and your skill.

>can revive per deathblow
>audiovisual cue for jumps/mikiri
>shitload of frames on deflect
>firecrackers, mortal draw, etc
sekiro is easier BUT it's also better tuned and maintains stable level of challenge throughout. you cant really grind or summon your way past encounters. you have to actually engage with the game.

>guy who lost to DSP
>hard
Why are sekirocucks so delusional?

DSP has beaten every fromsoft game. What's your point?

DSP didn't beat every final boss in less than 5 lives

I don't even remember this boss. The only hard boss in Sekiro was the Demon fire thing

That’s got to be the most cucked shit I’ve ever heard, “DURR BOSS TOO HARD SO SUMMON MIMIC AND HIDE”, embarrassing, what do you let the mimic fuck your wife too?

Malenia is harder if you fight her properly. The thing is Sekiro is the hardest and easiest souls game. It's very hard to cheese, but once you understand posture you can shred through the game. By the third time I played I was able to beat the whole game in under 4 hours

Malenia with mimic tear and an INT build still took me way more attempts than Ishin though.

Sorry your waifu is an easy joke boss bro. Continue to cope and seethe as much as you want.

better boss than malenia will ever be

why are sekirofags so insecure

Sekiro is not a souls game retard.

Correct, it couldn’t be because it’s actually got good and well balanced gameplay.

why are maleniacucks so insecure

Shut the fuck up retard

>Beats isshin in just 3 tries
>looks at camera with disdain and confusion and says "is that it..."
fuuuck

Attached: 1626465757852.png (360x450, 187.87K)

The IRS lost to DSP

i thought he was fairly easy for a final boss, but incredibly fun

>sekirofags are getting filtered by malenia
>instantly go on Any Forums to damage control their egos from being obliterated

>why are sekirocucks so insecure
ftfy

You're conflating 'easier' and 'simpler'. I can make any boss sound simple for ER/DS/BB/etc since all you need to do is roll and hit RB to attack.

Nah, Isshin only took me three tries the first time I played the game. Beat it again earlier today with the bell active this time and he took me two tries, though I died to Genichiro 3 times before getting past that phase of the fight. Isshin is one of the easier Sekiro bosses.
On the other hand Malenia took me dozens of tries.

Got him to last phase half health first try ez

I cant beat Malenia, 150 hrs in and level 124. I have been filtered, on my own with my mimic ash 10 gets me 1/3 into her second stage and then its all over. I have resorted to summoning players and we still cant win even when I summon 2 players, the damn waterfowl dance always gets me. I guess I will have to finish the game without beating her, I beat Bloodborne by myself and this elden ring boss is artifical hard.

Who said he was hard? All OP said is that he is 'harder'. Learn to read.

Whoa... a real pro gamer...

I rolled in on ol malaria with two plus ten moonveils. I left within the hour. Isshin is harder desu. This game is so long that without even trying you become absurdly strong.

>meanwhile calls guardian apes terror scream an "unavoidable instant kill"
truly a man of mystery.

still not a souls game dumbfuck

Sekiro was an interesting experiment. One I hope is never repeated.

youtu.be/0MuA9pxP_mk

It still is, your brainrot changes nothing

>sekinigger shitting the board once again with stupid bait thread

Seethe more. Sekiro isn't as difficult as you try to make it sound like it is.