Kaito's DLC for Lost Judgment is out

>Kaito's DLC for Lost Judgment is out
>No threads
Let's change that. How are you enjoying it, Kaitobros?

Attached: 1648484422817.jpg (1755x983, 758.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9sxEAuozHrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like a low budget yakuza clone

Still better than 7shit.

Same devs. Either way I enjoyed Judgment way more than most other Yakuza games. I hope they make more spin-offs or just Judgment sequels desu, especially after Y7, which I didn't enjoy at all.

For me, it's Saejima

Attached: Taiga_Saejima.jpg (1920x1080, 136.12K)

>still no PC
>still no official word from Sega as to why
At this point we can only assume that Sega dropped the Johnny rumor themselves and we should pretty much take it as official. Neither side as denied any of it. What a fucking shame we'll never get it.

>trailer comes out
>shows off stealth segments
Dropped, fuck off with stealth

Attached: 1639298491884.jpg (400x260, 12.52K)

It's good. Just shows that RGG can do it even without NaGOATshi and SaGOAT.

>At this point we can only assume that Sega dropped the Johnny rumor themselves
Why would they? I don't have the numbers, but I'm pretty sure Yakuza games sold at the very least well on PC.
There is nothing lose, really. How much can it cost to port it when it's already not only on PS5, but also on X and Stadia?
Surely they'd get their money back in a week, if not - which is even highly likely - in a day, and then start making profit.
Who knows, maybe they already solved the Johnny problem and now it's just a matter of the alleged (or was it confirmed?) Stadia exclusivity deal to end.

How long is it and what’s the side content like? I ain’t gonna pay 30 bucks for a short 5 hour story

>but I'm pretty sure Yakuza games sold at the very least well on PC.
because they sold 0 at $5, wow shitga sure made a lot from that!

JUST RELEASE THE JUDGEMENT GAMES ON PC ALREADY FUCK

Attached: 1623526299681.jpg (503x376, 20.67K)

Stadia exclusive deal will be a year old next month
If nothing happens then it will probably never come to PC with the rumors about the MC actors agency blocking it being true.

keep begging cuck.

They priced the Kiryu saga very well and it sold about 2 million of Yakuza 0 but it took awhile for word to get around. The rest definitely made a profit and Y7 sold better than expected (800k copies or more by my estimates). They've spoken glowingly about PC as a staple platform going forward in their quarterlies. If Judgment was coming, it would have already been here. and there's some compelling speculation that they actually had ported a PC version of Judgment and it got rug pulled at the last minute which is why they had to throw it on Stadia. Knowing how Stadia works, they must have had a version that ran on PC. So it's likely it's already done. So I don't think Stadia ever had an exclusivity deal, more like a last ditch effort to recoup their costs which they probably haven't done yet. I think its safe to say Sega hasn't given up on it but who knows what negotiations are like.

They've sold close to three million copies on PC. Which is good, but also sad. That's 8 games, man. Not shit or even mediocre, 8 crackers.
Then you look at the Steam charts and see that not one game has had over ten thousand players in-game at once.
Also, I want to eat Saeko's bottom.

didnt stadia get cancelled?

>2 million of Yakuza 0
This may be hard to believe, but the only RGG game to pass the million copies sold mark was Judgment.

>still no Official word as to why
>he doesnt know about Johnny, the agency that manages Yagamis VA and Mocap is composed of retarded boomers who dont want a PC port because people can take the 3d model and use how they want, with said boomers being batshit crazy about the image use of their stars and making him appear as black sillouete in some advertising

Attached: FO8loboVgAcVb7-.jpg (1200x675, 93.61K)

>more than half the thread is just talking about the non-existent PC port
I hate this board.

Nevermind i didnt read the rest of the your post, but considering Sega pretty much dropped the Judgement series they must be tired of dealing with Johnnys bullshit

>they sold 0 at $5
It launched for $20, dipshit

No but reports say it will get abandoned later this year.

well it couldn't have been 2 million for Y0 but it must be at least over 1 million

Attached: file.png (1289x301, 39.5K)

This is the first actual piece of DLC in the Yakuza franchise that isn't just normal content locked away behind a paywall, right?

Attached: 1631776758952.png (237x275, 62.32K)

>$20
Which is fucking pennies, and it's been on sale for $5 countless times.

Attached: kek.jpg (680x453, 52.18K)

£14.99 in the UK as well. Dirt cheap.
Packed with enhancements as well.

It's a 3 year old game, if it launched at full price you would have just complained even more

See you tomorrow

It's the price it was set to on PSN after they put it in the "Playstation Hits" budget range

Attached: 1639234058204.png (1024x1024, 1.15M)

I'm sure they would've announced it. It's probably in the high 000,000s though.
It's odd, the series is a lot more popular than it was in 2016, but it's still niche.

The vast majority of Yakuza fans play on PC. Infact I would say 99% of all Yakuza fans are PC only.

Yeah... about that...
youtu.be/9sxEAuozHrk

here cucks lol.

Attached: pc port.png (747x196, 84.96K)

so uh, am i the only person who is going to buy this on console given that everybody here is port begging?

anyone know how long is kaitos game? If it's half the price of the main game i hope at least 10 hours? I seriously don't want to drop thirty bucks to play for like 6 hours when it's just kamurocho again, even if i love yakuza.

IIRC they said it has 10-15h of content