Fps game makes snipers shoot in random direction unless you ads

>fps game makes snipers shoot in random direction unless you ads

Attached: 41E3C6E6-53DB-4D39-8B3B-41EE51BB26DC.jpg (541x353, 69.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QkZLJeQ1Nhc?t=90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OIIIIIII AHM GOIN FOOKIN MENTAL, FOOKIN SAVE ME NIGGERMAN

I remember the time i found out that TF2 didn't do this, i miss clicked and killed an invisible spy in front of me, it was a headshot.

>ARFAA HE DID A FOOKIN RACISM ARFA

TF2 sniper rifles do more damage zoomed in though, builds up for a couple of seconds so no quickscoping

Any Forums makes much better memes than Any Forums

What is this from anyway? I've been seeing it used as a reaction all over but I don't watch new TV shows or movies so I haven't got a clue where it came from.

Peaky Blinders. I refuse to watch it based on the name alone.

>game balance bad

Sniper rifle doesn't do headshot damage until you're scoped in, and for at least a brief amount of time.

A FOOKIN ELDEN RING THREAD DIED FOR THIS

Attached: 1640777013588.gif (498x280, 3.2M)

>TOMMEH?! TOMMEH A FOOKIN ELDEN RING THREAD DOID FO DIS

Attached: 68228847-96CA-4064-8B98-B9FF50F0A331.jpg (360x360, 41.86K)

I see, thank you. That name is kind of gay.

>so no quickscoping
youtu.be/QkZLJeQ1Nhc?t=90

What does Any Forums think of Cillian Murphy?

>ARFUR! SHALOOOM!

Attached: image_2022-03-28_174200.png (740x370, 155.52K)

Did Elden Ring say a racism?

I'm sure it sounds cooler in britbong land.

uhh peakybros?

Attached: perish juda.webm (720x400, 529.03K)

The Peaky Blinders were a street gang based in Birmingham, England, that operated from the 1880s until the 1910s. The group, which grew out of the harsh economic deprivations of working-class Britain,[citation needed] comprised largely of young men from lower to middle class backgrounds. They derived social power from robbery, violence, racketeering, illegal bookmaking, and the control of gambling. Members of this gang wore a signature outfit that included tailored jackets, lapel overcoats, button waistcoats, silk scarves, bell-bottom trousers, leather boots, and peaked flat caps.

The Blinders' dominance came about from beating rivals, such as the "Sloggers", whom they fought for territory in Birmingham and its surrounding districts. They held control for nearly 20 years until 1910, when a larger gang, the Birmingham Boys led by Billy Kimber, overtook them. Though they had disappeared by the 1920s, the name of the "Peaky Blinders" became synonymous slang for any street gang in Birmingham.

tldr
dont fook wit the peeky bloinders m8

bri'is sopranos but unfunny

>it was a headshot.
It was not

>illegal bookmaking
Woah man, that's hardcore.

the build up is a joke. A quickscope instant headshost will oneshot 90% of classes in the game