This company has absolutely no aesthetic sense

They have such a dirty American style, a very poor sense of aesthetics, very un-Nintendo. I hate that they bought them to delegate a franchise like Luigi's Mansion.

Attached: shovelwarelevelgames.png (251x251, 61.91K)

Attached: 8032749823798432984.png (1643x825, 2.71M)

Punch Out Wii and Weegee Mansion 3 look fantastic.
Cope.

they're canadian

>They have such a dirty American style
>studio isn't even American
what did OP mean by this?

a reminder to burgers:
>america

Attached: Americas_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1024x1024, 265.1K)

I only dislike their UI and menus. Artstyle itself ranges from fine to amazing, with LM3 being the latter and among the peak of graphics and animation quality in Nintendi games.

We don't talk about Federation Force.

this board's contrarianism has reached such a point it's now stating the complete opposite of what's real, quite amazing

Attached: D8zIkFNWkAAztES.jpg (960x540, 113.7K)

It's not contrarianism, its bait so that the thread doesn't instantly die. I'm tired of it, but it works.

Consider the alternative, OP stops sucking cock and makes a thread that goes something like "Wow, next level games has a great sense of aesthetics, as shown with these screenshots here"
The next 2 posts are going to call him a shill and a faggot, and slowly but surely the thread will fall off the board as VIDEO GAME TITTIES and consolewar bullshit threads get bumped. At least this way, you feel compelled to enter and call him a retard.

Attached: 1499010078297.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

>We don't talk about Federation Force.
Because you autists were crying how they didn't announce muh prime 4 first.
Hopefully the tranny will deliver a dogshit story once it's presented.

No, because that's the one game where I agree NLG completely dropped the ball in the aesthetic sense.

>muh aesthetic
Now talk about the gameplay nigger

that's sad but true

why is it impossible to discuss things earnestly here, it's not as bad on other boards

Thanks for reaffirming my point in the OP with that pic. I really can't be the only one who sees how ugly this western style is compared to internally developed IPs. Imagine how nice Luigi's Mansion would look with a style consistent with first party productions like Mario Odyssey, Captain Toad or Splatoon.
I didn't like the style of Mercury Steam's Samus Returns on 3DS at all too. But at least with Metroid Dread they did pull it off, maybe because they had more internal help from Nintendo.

Attached: NckXywptsy.png (600x500, 50.32K)

Two reasons, actually. Any board that is popular or one of the "forwards-facing" boards is instantly overrun by outsiders and cannot develop its own culture, as baiting for (you)'s is the easiest way to get replies.

There's a reason why Any Forums, Any Forums, Any Forums, Any Forums and Any Forums are the way they are. I guess old Any Forums and modern /x/ too but to a lesser extent. Most of them are the gateway people come through when they first start visiting Any Forums, and as such there's not as much of an effort spent to make sure post quality is high. People want to come and gawk, but they don't really care about the board itself. Contrast that with some of the slower, more focused boards. Because of this, baiting for (you)s instead of discussing things earnestly is common. The only real solution is to be the change you want to see in the world, and make actually good or interesting threads.

user, Luigi's Mansion 3 and 2 has a slow horrible gameplay compared to 1. Sucking and punching ghosts with Luigi moving in slow motion is not fun.

seems like you are

I'm talking about just FedForce

I'd love to work for Next Level Games . They seem really cool. Also Punch Out when?

From time to time, even Brazil can come up with crap better than Canada and North America. What you meant to say was Western style, but you're too hopped up on copium to admit it. It's fine.

they have really generic character designs and an ugly overly-geometric art style. reminds me of a bad nickelodeon show

LM1's combat is extremely mediocre retard, LM2 fixed this with the jump and charge mechanic, and LM3 indirectly fixed it by making the bosses and puzzles mechanically more interesting

Attached: cartoonnetwork.png (1022x537, 1.04M)

zoom zoom