Bros, We're so close

bros, We're so close

Attached: MV5BMTQ0MzQ2MTA2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjk4NzgwMw@@.jpg (687x249, 32.47K)

Still 150% over the MSRP in my shithole country.

All it took was cutting russia off from the global economy.
Very interesting.

>tfw I got my 3070 for MSRP around release

Attached: 1648242647368.png (212x420, 167.41K)

You are going to starve and you are thinking of GPUs lol

40% above msrp here. looking hella buyable already. still gotta wait for 4000s.

It's that and a couple other things, mostly ETH going fully PoS by the end of June. At that point, you won't be able to mine ETH anymore and that's all people were using GPUs to mine.

>You are going to starve
No I'm not
>inb4 biden food shortages meme pic

Should I sell my ETH?

>25% above MSRP for cards that are over year and a half old.
MSRP for these cards should've been 20-25% lower than their launch, so if you buy one now you are still tossing money away.

Might as well wait for the new gpus from amd and novideo at this point, and I guess Intel's gpu too.

>still gotta wait for 4000s
when are you people ever going to learn

It's a shame the MSRP is already inflated itself

>waitfags

I'm convinced you fucks are still on Windows 7 running GTX 1070s or worse.

i'd be wasting money if i got 3000 right now. i want 4000 so what exactly am i supposed to do once it comes out? they will probably add some new gatekeeping technology into it eventually like RT.

i started working few months ago. i could buy 3000 but what to do once 4000 comes out? buy another GPU right after this one? i don't mind spending a lot on PC but i don't want to waste it either. i already have 12900k in my PC and im happy with that.

gtx 1070 works on my machine. Didnt have any problems with elden ring or other modern releases.

This, sadly.

25% above MSRP at launch date. This is manufactured consent. Kill all cryptofags.

I saw an EVGA 3070 Ti for just 1,000 BUCKS (which is as low as it's gonna get in my country) should I go for it? I already have a 3070 but I could build a second PC...

Only a matter of time at this point.

>look up 3060 price
>900 still
epic MEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You consumerist whore, you don't even know what it is other than the number and you want it.

Still way overpriced.

This. Everything that released after the 6800 already was inflated even in msrp.
The 6700xt should've been $400.
The 6600xt should've been $280.
The 6500xt should've been $170 and feature at least 20CUs and at least an x8 PCIe connector.
Not even looking at nvidia cards cause they've been overpriced in their performance tier since touring. Whole lineup should've been priced like pascal.

Sold my 1080 ti in 2021 for more than what it was worth at release when I bought it in early 2017.
Bought a 3090 for MSRP and almost 2 years later it is still worth more than it was at release.

God I love these prices.
Going to do the same when the 4090 comes out.

Attached: poor college student gaming setup.jpg (3999x1090, 1.08M)

>only 25%
before zoomid subhumans were born a STATE OF THE ART gpu used to cost 300 bucks.
that's all.
inb4
>hurrr durr some bullshit corpo dick sucking excuse
get fucked!
R&D was just as expensive and time consuming back then, as it is now. if not more. it's just that Chinkonese kikes got extremely greedy and started asking outlandish prices because they saw retarded mongrel subhumans would buy them anyway.
can't wait for China to absorb Taiwan and put the faggot CEO of Novidiya into a labour camp for life.

Attached: 564897.jpg (384x512, 27.95K)

>cope post on anonymous imageboard
>using the term 'MSRP' which has lost all meaning
>not just posting what you paid for it because you overpaid and dont want to be made fun of
yikes!

>high end GPUs still expensive as fuck
>doesn't matter though because all new games are either shit or don't require latest gen hardware
feels good man