Fire red and leaf green are the worst renditions of Kanto complete with weak ass sevi isles that insist upon themselves

fire red and leaf green are the worst renditions of Kanto complete with weak ass sevi isles that insist upon themselves

Attached: png.png (202x270, 99.71K)

I really liked let's go Pikachu :^)

Sevii Islands had some of the best maps and exploration of the entire franchise, but they could have been far far better with some more secrets because nothing really lead anywhere (especially the Unown stuff was so disappointing)

Attached: Ruin_Valley.png (768x640, 93.3K)

fuck you nigga

genwunners actual think this

>hating what is basically an entirely new mini-region of content
Oh look, a negative, useless opinion. People like you usually have something fucked in your life. Maybe your mother is dead, or you failed at making it and live in squaller. Maybe you're alone and need to vent by spouting shitty opinions you may or may not actually hold. Whatever afflicts you makes me laugh. My brain is producing an incredible amount of dopamine and my penis is ejaculating entire reservoirs of cum at the mere suggestion that you are unhappy with your life and cope by holding dumb contrarian opinions, and I hope knowing this now makes you even more unhappy. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but that'd save you years of much deserved anguish and ruin my boner. Enjoy being wrong, please. God please, I need you to keep being wrong. Please God. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uuunnfff uuuhhhhhhh. I'm fucking gooning right now. Oh my uhhhhhhh guhhhhhhhh unnnnnnnFfffffff owwoooahahahshsgsgsga.

Attached: 1628890098685.gif (900x550, 150.91K)

>insist upon themselves
>you can just tell Bill no and go straight to Viridian City for the eighth gym

>Worst renditions of kanto
>when r/b/y and lgpe exist

Attached: file.png (318x275, 44.72K)

nice bait, heres your (You)

Shut ur dumbass up

They're ugly as fuck.

a worthless, piece of shit, pace breaking, illogical, ""region"" that simple stands in your way of getting the legendary birds

>deliberately withhold improvements as old as Gen 2 (friendship evos, breeding) for autistic purity
>takes R/S artstyle and soundfont and makes them bland and shitty
>have to clear five of the seven islands just to unlock everything cut out

barely even remakes, just a shitty port until post-postgame

r/b/y's kanto mogs the GBA games in every capacity. Even the character sprites look weak and shitty in the GBA game

THIS thank you, these games go out of their way to piss me off when they could have just NOT

They should have readded the 20 cut Gen 1 pokemon. I never understood the point of this remake.

>fucking gold and silver accounted for backward trading and mons/moves not available in Gen 1
>haha nope go clear the entire postgame storyline before you can trade with any other region game

embarrassing is what it is

Garbage thread
Post Leaf upskirt

>fire red and leaf green are the worst
>have the most amount of hacks compared to the other games
how can you even live?

I haven’t so much as looked at romhacks in 20 years and I don’t see myself starting now

I thought the Sevii islands were shallow and pedantic

you have to hack the game to be somewhat good, no surprises