People that hate this boss must be ADHD zoomers I swear to christ

People that hate this boss must be ADHD zoomers I swear to christ.
>One of the most deliberately slow paced bosses of the game
>Beautiful and soothing music that calms the soul after the intense fight with Radagon youtube.com/watch?v=xkxTPBEwgQY
>Very telegraphed attacks that are more focused on looking pretty than killing you
>Doesn't have a clear KO pattern save for when it uses Elden Stars, so you can easily heal up if you get hit by something

I thought this boss was more of a victory lap than an actual hard boss, and his attacks all look so pretty too, it made me feel kinda nostalgic since the game was about to end.

Attached: 380535ef-elden-beast-weakness-elden-ring-4.png (1600x900, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4euIi1JfMqs?t=23
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't care, I just gangbanged this little shit with the mimic

whatever suits you, friend.

uninspired, generic, sovlless boss

Say whatever you want about the challange or mechanics, but the boss is full of soul.

based

Boy I love running around a huge arena chasing after a big fat damage sponge

im talking about the visual design, both the boss itself and the arena is generic as fuck. and the fight itself is a snoozefest

The Hideous Teriyaki defense force checklist
>you didn't play it
>you played it too much
>filtered
>cope
>seethe
>git gud
>no one cares
>previous souls games were shit
>works fine on my machine
>they patched it
>ubisoft/horizon dev
>shazamtranny
>ADHD zoomer
>discord raider
>too long didn't read
>input reading is fine
>reusing bosses is fine
>reusing dungeons is fine
>it's good because it doesn't have a questlog or a minimap
>it makes some literal who on twitter seethe, you have to like it *unholsters twatter screencap*
>it's kino GOTD 10/10 greatest game of all time cuz my favorite literally who infleuncer said so, *unholsters twatter screencap*
>it sold gangbusters, trillions of flies can't be wrong
>DS1 had 8 copypasted titanite demons, check mate
>DS3 had 25 copypasted deacons in the deacons bossfight, checkmate
>it's not a movie game, so you have to like it
>just skip the copypasted content bro it's optional
>just play the legacy dungeons and ignore 80% of the game bro
>all souls games fall off past a certain point bro, it's normal
>just level VIG
>>he levelled VIG

you forgot one
>post the gigareddit zanzibart meme

i felt the same OP. i think i only had to face him 3 times. the circling rings got me twice and then i got caught in his little circle prison thing too.

other than that, very nice and calming fight. basically just sprint away from his things. Radagon was way harder.

yeah, the only reason it's a bit difficult is because you fight it after radagon with half flask

didnt care for this boss, i was fed up with the game hours before and just wanted to end it. looked retarded too. and of course it was a second phase boss after i kill some hammer faggot i never heard of and was a woman in the cutscene

Basically yes.
>Elden Ring attack? Just jump over the rings and get out of the circle
>Elden stars? Just sprint away while it is casting the spell
>Light arrow rain? Just sprint sideways
>Everything else, just roll through or move out of the way
I beat this boss on the third try even though I only had 2 flasks remaining from Radagon, I only died during the first and second try because I didn't deal with the elden stars attack correctly at first.

Is this what shazamtrannies have to resort to now... man this is pathetic..

big boobs when?

How didn't you imediately recognize Radagon when this was all we had about the game for like 2 years lol
youtu.be/4euIi1JfMqs?t=23

i didnt watch any trailers or any media at all

Ok whatever, thanks for letting us know that you never cared about any of it at all, ever, I guess.

>hit boss a few times
>boss runs away
>sprint after boss
>repeat
You need actual brain damage to think this fight is fun.

Attached: 1420053874461.jpg (306x306, 26.46K)

It was a disservice to both radagon and elden beast to make them both one fight. Give radagon double the HP make him a seperate fight.

It was a totally needless way to make the fight arbitrarily harder.

>doesn’t appreciate art
ngmi

This boss is completely helpeless when you're close to it, and all of its attacks are long ranged, what else did you expect?
If you wanted a melee bruiser boss, there were plenty in this game before it, there was in fact one right before this fight.