Best controllers in the history of humankind

Is this accurate?

Attached: BAFTA best controller 2022.jpg (1920x1080, 406.67K)

The 360 controller is the best ever made.

can't believe the horrible Atari VCS stick won against anything. that hotas must be truly shit

>ds5 over ds2
why? doesn't the ds5 drift easy?

no such thing as dualshock 5, it's the DUAL SENSE

>no steam controller
Fail

i have never used a worse controller than the ps3 holy fuck that thing felt as akward as a brick

Nintendo is way overrepresented, and yet, the final bracket was Playstation vs Playstation

this

PS2 controller is pretty gud.
The button design is excellent, as it goes past language and you memorize them easily.
Pity that Sony is such shit these days. Controller is last good thing they have left.

No xbox360 controller. The best controller.

Utter garbage list.
Also wtf? The shitty snes controller not against the epic 6 button md controller?

Who made this list? A Pakistani?

snoysisters we won!

probably. you'd have to be out of your mind to think any dualshock before the 4th one doesn't feel like a cheap plastic toy

The only decent dualshock was the ps2 one. The ps3 controller felt like shit, ps4 worse and ps5 feels like it's made for retards

>genesis controller losing to snes
Thats fucking wrong, retard

Attached: 6F949F24-009E-4BD4-A194-DFF301AF0EEC.gif (588x320, 1.37M)

360 dpad disqualifies it from being best

Rate this one, haven't tried it yet, bought it for when I finally set a PSX emulator up again

Attached: photo_2022-03-28_18-31-32.jpg (1280x960, 196.09K)

This has to be one of the worst baits I've ever seen on this godforsaken site

Oic....your a low iq black

360 is the king and most comfy of pads. Go back to your ps5 with 1 game (grand microtransation izmo) and your fucked up down syndrome pad

What the fuck does genesis controller even have? SNES has an extra button in the main area, select, and shoulder buttons. I was a genesis fan growing up, but the SNES controller is better.

always prefered xbox (post original, those were shit) to ps cause of the weight and size. new xbox is pretty legit

2nd would be gamecube

>xbox elite 2 isn't #1
So this was created by and for poorfags, got it.

that's not even a proper gamecube controller, it's a switch third party controller which is honestly fine, but also drifts, surprising absolutely nobody.

ps5 pad has the best r1/l1 and triggers, more ergonomic than the xbox pad.

Zoomer detected
The dpad, shape, and buttons are just better. Snes buttons have an awful edge, the dogbone shape sucks and the dpad is horrifically stiff and feels like bootlegs do today.
Genesis buttons are smooth, round, and dont wobble as easily. The shape fits human hands better. The dpad looks wack but its actually got a smooth feel to it. For button count, the genesis 6 button pad is only missing one button, the select button, and that’s not really a big deal at all.
I still fucking use the genesis 6 button pad for some modern fighting games. It’s that good.

You’re too young to be on this board, faggot