Kirby thread

How's the lunch rush treating you, Any Forums?

Attached: wagie wagie.png (812x456, 620.71K)

THE LOATHSOME TOMATP EATER

Kirby? i thought that shit flopped

What a weird final boss

Attached: 68FDF48C-E4AA-4EF0-84AC-A527866003EE.jpg (1280x1280, 192.08K)

I fucking suck at this game.

Not at all, the new game is probably going to be the best selling game in the series

It hasn't even been out for 5 days.

Just got my 100%
Overprepared for Z arena by actually getting the second health bar power up and a held tomato, didn’t even need them with how ridiculous morpho sword + dodging is

Balan wonderworld wasn't out for 3 when everyone collectively decided that it had flopped and I'm very glad that it did.

How does the game compare to Star Allies?

Attached: Barrel-of_Doom.gif (360x448, 44.66K)

Why does HAL keep hiring professional VAs for characters with no voiced dialogue?
I'm not complaining, but it's fucking bizarre.

Attached: voice actors.png (785x3060, 2.31M)

If you liked the previous game, you might be able to beat this new game on a few hours, it's that easy, you might think you are about to beat the first level but then the credits would roll, if i wanted to kill myself, I'll go up in the price and throw myself down to it's difficulty.

It's a contender for best game in the series

huh? this game is not easier than star allies

I just unlocked the きょうか+ shit, where the hell am I gonna get dozens of rare stones?

I don’t know what you’re talking about, the game can actually get pretty hard at times, especially the side missions for bosses and challenge stages

It's a flex.

Did you beat the game?
You can farm them in the arena, and I think the stones in the Isolated Isles respawn.

I feel alone in desiring Adeleine to have appeared in this game.
Is it true that there were HAL stakeholders vehemently against a 3D Kirby? That's a bit concerning.

Attached: 1497316133704.png (632x756, 688.51K)

I do think a boss fight would’ve fit her well, maybe she’ll get a dlc boss cup

yeah, figures
explains why they gave some away through internet codes, I guess they were never supposed to be a limited resource

Elfilopunnys

>I feel alone in desiring Adeleine to have appeared in this game.
Yeah you sure are!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60.37K)

>Is it true that there were HAL stakeholders vehemently against a 3D Kirby? That's a bit concerning.

No, but they did have internal discussions about whether mainline Kirby should stay 2D only or not. I imagine it'll be constantly taken out of context, though.

>hearing AND HERE WE ARE for the 4th time in a row because i can't beat this fucking thing

Attached: wvyanugith361.jpg (160x160, 6.32K)

Morpho sword is actually busted. I went and redid Z with other powers.
The lifesteal is just too good.

My maximum score is 6940 and I feel gay