>2022
>still the best RPG ever made
>still daily threads on Any Forums
How the fuck did Monolith Soft do it?

Attached: nia xenoblade switch.jpg (2894x4093, 3.09M)

Attached: 1648481183941.jpg (325x326, 19.49K)

because she keeps taking B B C, its kinda funny honestly

Awful game, can't believe I paid 60 bucks for it.
Literally plays itself

Attached: IMG_20220301_112246.jpg (400x300, 90.38K)

Pure soul, the fact that it makes trannies like
Seethe proves that

But that's not Xenoblade X, you dildo

im not one of those filthy "woman" creatures, i just simply appreciate the art of 2D women taking in GOOD dick for the pleasuring of both sides

Why does this masterpiece make trannies SEETHE do hard?

horrible taste as usual from nincels

Absolutely HATED this game when I first played it.

I hated all the changes they made from 1 and all the things they removed like the citizenboard showing their connections, crafting, missing field guide etc.
And some things are still retarded
>have to buy tool tips and tutorials instead of putting them in a menu as 1 did
>buying out shops for buffs is still retarded
>can't see what triggers enemies anymore(sound, visuals, or aether attacks)
>etc

But I've recently given it another chance and man, I gotta admit, going in fresh without expecting XBC1-2, changed my mind a lot.
>better music
>worldbuilding and characters much more layered
>much more cinematic events giving the game more flow
>characer design is much more interesting
>more engaging combat
>much more interesting story and events
I love it now.
And some things I criticised the first time around for being dumbed down are actually on par on closer look. The lower number of quests are easily compensated by the blades affinity board tasks for example.
Or I also hated the missing citizenboard, for the lack of connection, but the side quests are still exactly the same nature with named characters. The missing board makes no difference.

In fact, closing in on the end of XBC2 now(currently getting up the world tree. Jin just left my party) I think its actually the better game.

If there's one thing that still annoys me then its Nomura's designs for Torna. They just stick out like sore thumbs. Not Malos or Jin but the others. Especially glasses guy.

But its funny. Two weeks ago I was like
>Yes XBC3 looks more like 1!
Now I'm like
>No XBC3 looks more like 1!

>everyone lives on titans
>titans die and sink beneath the cloud sea
>everyone is afraid they'll lose places to live on and literal wars start because of that
but there's buoyancy!?!

you can literally just jump into the sea and swim?
literally just take your buildings and rebuild them into boats or rafts you absolute morons!!
you also have cloth, and gas exists....
the premise is ultra retarded

Play the game before your complain, retarded tranny

I forgot two things that really annoying the shit out of me.

1:
>titans aren't introduced in cinematics, except for tantal
>you just arrive after a fade to black
What a missed opportunity that was. It's especially bad on the rotten one next to the world tree. You're just on it all of a sudden.

And
2:
>Pyra/Mythra's ENG voice actress
I know most people here are playing with the JP dub and I probably should've too, but either way: that woman is terrible.
She sounds so disconnected from everyone else as if her lines were overdubbed by a fan. And she can't act for shit!

Not even a p5 tard but that game mops the floor with this.

We know trannies love persona

>I know most people here are playing with the JP dub
God I wish. From every thread I've seen made from release until now, I can count the number of people that said they used JP voices on two hands.
Something about xenosaga attracts a certain type of person.

>she can't act for shit
Were you the guy?

Attached: turbogoblinjew.jpg (235x235, 12.19K)

I don't love persona but Xeno 2 had such awful gameplay that p5 wins by a landslide. Xeno 1 had ok combat so maybe 3 will be better.

I want to play in Japanese but I don't know the language and there are huge swathes of dialogue that is not subbed. Not to mention that the subs are for the "localization" and not the original dialogue.

The fact that the majority here play ENG dubs tells me I should have left long ago.

>titans aren't introduced in cinematics, except for tantal
What are you on about? Gormott, Uraya, the Leftherian Archipeligo, Indol, and Temperantia are also introduced in cutscene. The one exception is Mor Ardain.

Wrong tab, user?

>deleted
Mods are on their A game.

Attached: 1547646624804.png (439x452, 71.94K)