Somebody please just kill this piece of shit for me I'm so fucking tired of this shit game I just want it to end bros

somebody please just kill this piece of shit for me I'm so fucking tired of this shit game I just want it to end bros

Attached: elden-beast-boss-elden-ring-wiki-guide.jpg (3194x2160, 665.99K)

u bad
neck self

>EB only have one swing HP left
>Got eldenringed
Fuck this piece of shit boss

epic elden ring moment brother :) :) :)

>teleport
>aoe spam
>get one hit in
>teleport
>aoe spam
>get one hit in
Truly a masterpiece.

Filtered, git gud. Summoning doesn't count. sneed

I was in the same boat man but everyone I summoned just died and left me with a super tanky boss to kill by myself.

Just suck it up and keep going. You'll eventually get a nice RNG run where the retard beast flops around and you can get a single chain of attacks to hit 50% of its hp.

Already beat the game.

I beat the game four times and by the fourth time fighting this dude I think I got him down to a science. The single best weapon for Radagon/Beast is just a no bullshit Heavy Great Mace or something similar. Everything else takes a big cut to damage because of their overlapping resistances.

I'm pretty sure he was originally meant to be fought on torrent too.

It's time.

Attached: 1618930219918.png (314x472, 114.79K)

He's just a huge healthbar man.
Second try.

No you didn't. Only i did in this entire board.

>I'm pretty sure he was originally meant to be fought on torrent too.
Dead on with this I think.
The single best weapon for Radagon/Beast is just a no bullshit Heavy Great Mace or something similar.
Single greatest 'weapon' is a sacred stone greatshield.

Mimic tear on Radagon and use the Sword of night and flame, spam the Dragon ball z laser at his ass, Once you are on Elden beast phase, equip a dagger with bloodhound step on off hand and then just use the sword laser on him till he dies, only bullshit attack the Elden beast has is that fucking giant AOE circle attack you need to escape from in time.

Attached: 1647835913409.png (1273x979, 1.66M)

PC? Just use cheat engine

The circle hasn't gotten me once. You can just sprint (and jump) out

Yeah that's one if his least bullshit attacks, it's only annoying if you get caught up against the wall of the arena

YDBTG

Shield with celarian retaliation and wraith bell nigga

>One of the best final bosses of the series
>Fuuuck it just let it end help meeee

i mean, that's false

sauce?

i actually think the circle is really awesome and it's the kind of attack they should have had more of in this game. something that has unique properties and demands a different response but is still very reasonable and readable. every other boss in this and every souls game is attack sequence that you don't know where the final hit is or attack sequence where one of the hits is delayed. they should mix it up more with attacks like that ring