899 bucks for a useless piece of metal that can only cook and do the laundry

>899 bucks for a useless piece of metal that can only cook and do the laundry
What were they thinking with that price ? Surely there must be something else these robots are good for, any ideas ?

Attached: 797616.jpg (717x876, 75.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXNJ-6qpU6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

900 burgers is a steal, have you seen how much money organic holes want?

Attached: banana_heavy.jpg (300x300, 20.04K)

But robots cannot really love you unlike women

>can't sweat
>asshole, pits and feet don't smell
I'll keep my Stacy, thanks

900 bucks is cheaper than sex dolls, today
this shit is a steal

Robots can pretend to love you so they're just the same as women in that regard.

A real maid today costs 30k a year

Attached: based dept.jpg (901x893, 61.65K)

you have to realize this place in the future when inflation has significantly reason and crypto has become the dominant currency. so $899 is actually $599 in today's money.

I'd believe a sophisticated toaster's ability to love unconditionally more than a woman's.

So one PS3?

You realize that 899 for a house keeper that you don't need to feed is super cheap right? Hiring someone to clean your home once will run you over $100.

youtube.com/watch?v=nXNJ-6qpU6c
Chobits did it better

My only hope for the future is that if such technology is ever released that I'll be able to afford ist. It costing less than 1k bugs is ridiculous .

aren't they cheap because the blood they need is expensive?

or one PS5 plus a game

The actual feelings, or complete absence of them, are irrelevant. If she/it can reasonably approximate the actions and words of love then my own belief can fill in the rest. And as someone who is well on track to die khv that is already more than I would have ever dreamed to be possible.

Where are the Cunny models?

once robots actually become a thing, do you think we will get Utility bots first? (Cleaning/cooking)
or companion bots? (like to keep old men company in an assylum or care home)

Attached: Robogf.webm (1024x576, 2.96M)

>899 bucks
That's like a cup of coffee in a couple of years.

Women are incapable of loving.

they're cheap because they're on contract like smartphones. that $899 is with major asterisks. it's $899 if you agree to getting buttfucked by the carrier. without that promo offer it's standard price which could be thousands of dollars.

if they're that expensive then why do people Just go apeshit trying to break them?
i've seen people care for 80$ cellphones like if it were their children

Having robots talk with preregistered sounds sounds way more difficult to make than cooking robots

Never having to cook or do the laundry again in your life for the mere price of 900 bucks sounds like a fucking deal to me, even if I can't fuck the robot. I'd buy right away.

There are literally robot graveyards with half working models. You could literally get a fully working android for free by just scavenging some parts. They are that cheap

*less difficult teehee

because people are dumb.
apple makes billions of dollars from repairs because they are a monopoly and they sell apple care to retards. imagine cyberlife as a similar corpo.

isn't it still hard for a bot to cook when they lack taste?

I WILL find a way to fuck the robot no matter what!