THE LOATHESOME DUNG EATER

THE LOATHESOME DUNG EATER

Attached: ron.png (462x562, 567.7K)

Lil Donnie..

I still don't know how people can take Soulsbornering lore seriously when they have people literally named Yucky Doodoo Snarfer.

Zanzicrap... I don't feel so good..

im about to pound back a whole mug of SHIT. how the fuck do you feel about THAT, DUMB DUMB?

Hey 'lil Tarnish....I just ate 2 pounds of beans and shit my pants and then had it for dinner. Watcha think about that little Tarnie, huh?

Hey lil' donnie I burned the whole erdtree and let someone that eats poopoo control reality, what do you think of dem apples ?

why did he do it (eat poo)? what was his motivation?

To be fair you have to be extremely high IQ to understand the deep and multifaceted character that is the Disgusting Doodoo Deepthroater

The Poo Playing Perlmonkey

He still posts about Trump daily. Literally obsessed retard.

Why did he go insane?

HEY WATSUP LITTLE TARNISHED I JUST ATE MY OWN SHIT HOWS THEM APPLES

Attached: Ron Perlman.jpg (1280x1265, 121.18K)

It's lil Joey now.

fuck which one

YO LIL DONNIE, I GRAFTED MY HEAD TO A DOGS ASS SO IT HAS TO SHIT THROUGH MY THROAT AND OUT OF MY MOUTH. I BET THAT GEYS YOU REALLY FUCKIN ANGRY DON’T IT

Hey lil' tarny, I just ate 3 pounds of rowa fruit and blew up Leyndell's sewers! Got a problem with that?

Yo Zanzizonzi, I just gave myself a dirty sanchez with tarnished shit. Bet you feel real stupid now!

YO LIL DUNGIE I JUST KILLED AND DEFILED THE CORPSES OF SIX DEMI-GODS! HOW YOU LIKE THEM ROWAS??

Attached: 1643564636085.jpg (451x604, 177.13K)

HEY LIL RANNI I JUST PUT A FELL RUNE IN THE ELDEN RING HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT

>YO LIL TARNY.
>PUT THOSE AMBITIONS TO REST AND CHECK OUT WHERE I'M PUTTING THESE TWO FINGERS, HOSS
>HOW YA LIKE THEM SHABRIRI GRAPES?

why are jews always so hideous looking?